PDA

View Full Version : help! no tail or turning lights!!

matrixwoman
08-27-2004, 05:27 AM
two of them work, the rest don't, no turn signals (on the back or front), plus i don't even get the indicators on my dash when i go to turn. i checked some of the bulbs on the ones that don't work, they seem fine, i had someone look at my wires and fuses, they seem fine. also we tested to see if any power is reaching them and there isn't! help, i can't drive at night because of this (or at least i shouldn't, ;))

history: out off roading on sunday, part of my tail lights fell off, wires broke, we had rehooked those up and they work, but not the turn signals on either side, and neither the runner lights on the side that didn't fall off!!!

ALL advice would be appreciated, as trying to avoid paying a mechanic $60 an hour!

**Suzuki's Kick**

phatmatt
08-27-2004, 07:47 AM
Check and clean all of your grounds. Sammy tail lights are terrible for filling up with mud n water and rusting. Once your grounds are good go from there. If they still don't work check you signal light relay.

Be careful or what you do well, you might be asked to do it again!

Dustbin
08-27-2004, 07:50 AM
ya grounds are always a pain i just went thrugh all that shit in my chev

Dont mind me im just getting loaded

matrixwoman
08-27-2004, 10:47 AM
thanks everyone, i will work on that, but let me know if you think of anything else.:D

i dont' think it could be the signal relay though since my brake lights aren't working either...:(