View Full Version : Tranny question

FU Toolbag
07-25-2004, 10:42 AM
I got a t350 and I want to put a drivers side drop on it for the tcase. Is there a dirrect bolt up or do I have to get creative again?

not all men are pigs
some men are gay

07-25-2004, 11:15 AM
run married chev than a divorced ford t case so you can a cheap dual transfer case

"A level" mobile welder
migImage Insert:
32.46 KB

,tig,alum spool,stick
rates start at $65 an hr
welder rental from $125 per day

The way to a mans heart is through his zipper!!!

FU Toolbag
07-25-2004, 02:34 PM
I thought of that, but don't think I have he room.

not all men are pigs
some men are gay

07-26-2004, 06:25 PM
some 241 from an 88 up will work

bigger is always better

07-27-2004, 09:42 AM
Barracuda's idea is a good one. How much wheelbase u got?

In '81-82 you could get a TH350 with a 208. You can bolt a LH-drop NP241 from an 88-up IFS truck onto it.

You can't use a TH350 from a 203/205. The output shaft is too short, and the adapter has the wrong pattern.

Maybe if you get a NP241 with the stock TH700 adapter, you could take a 2WD th350 and cut the shaft down a little ;)