PDA

View Full Version : cross-over steering

Stu_Dawg
07-09-2004, 10:19 AM
what pitman arm has the right size taper for the 1T drag link? I went to use my heep arm but the taper is waay too small to use. a machine shop wanted over 100 bucks to bore it out to fit. what arm can i use that will work with crossover and fit the taper?

"If it ain't a chevy, don't raise it up" - snoop dogg

posted by beerbaron...
"we don't like tree huggers sticking the nose in our shit, if I want to chop down a fuck tree make a toilet with wipe my ass with a spotted owl then light it on fire thats what I'm going to do"

wade and cleatus
07-09-2004, 11:10 AM
For $100 bucks you could buy a reimer with the correct taper, you could probably get a couple of them!

I sez hello, cold beer, i love you
Come join the beer ru,uuu,uun
Come join the beer ruunnnn

Stu_Dawg
07-09-2004, 11:27 AM
ya i dont want to go and spend that much cash on a tool im gonna use once or even get the guy on the CNC to machine it for me. i laughed when he told me $100

posted by beerbaron...
"we don't like tree huggers sticking the nose in our shit, if I want to chop down a fuck tree make a toilet with wipe my ass with a spotted owl then light it on fire thats what I'm going to do"

m j
07-09-2004, 07:17 PM
how much will you pay?

Stu_Dawg
07-10-2004, 11:33 AM
why do you ask?

posted by beerbaron...

m j
07-10-2004, 11:50 AM
I own a snap on reamer
fucked it a bit on my pitman arm
if you are willing to pay some of the replacement cost I would get a better one that can be used in power tools