PDA

View Full Version : Time To Get Ready

OldEnuff
05-29-2004, 10:58 AM
for a solid axle swap!!!!

Shawns axle swap rocks.[36][36][36]
Now it's time for me to start looking for and collecting the parts I am going to need.

Daryl/Shawn
Any info on what I am going to need would be appreciated.

And also any info on where to get any and/or all items... cheep :D
I can do everything but weld the track bar mount myself.

I figure it shouldn't cost me any more to do the swap than it would to rebuild everything in the TTB .... and it would still just be a TTB :(
Can't wait to get started.

'85 Bronco with 4" Suspension Lift
300 I6 T18A NP208 D44 TTB 9" Detroit 4.11's 33X12.5 Cooper Discoverer STT's
CB, Warn 8274 on Aluminum Bumper, Tow Hooks F/R,
Body mods courtesy of Rolley Lake Loop

Campaigns to bearproof garbage containers in wild areas have been difficult because, as one biologist put it, "There is a considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists"

BeerBaron666
05-29-2004, 05:12 PM
Hey it's about time Jim[3] Ya the SAS is working great I did a 1230 on the 20 today so I gained alot of flex in the front, I really isn't a hard swap I'll keep my eye out for ya, I do know were theres a few but it's kind of a long drive;)

"It's not a fire untill your scared of it" -Stave proverb

"I see your using one of the better tasting glues" - Kelso

http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/spezial/Sarge/MrT_anim.gifThat don't have boggers

OldEnuff
05-29-2004, 06:52 PM
Thanks Shawn.
I might even go and post on..gasp.. "the other board" [:0]and see if anythings out there.

'85 Bronco with 4" Suspension Lift
300 I6 T18A NP208 D44 TTB 9" Detroit 4.11's 33X12.5 Cooper Discoverer STT's
CB, Warn 8274 on Aluminum Bumper, Tow Hooks F/R,
Body mods courtesy of Rolley Lake Loop

Campaigns to bearproof garbage containers in wild areas have been difficult because, as one biologist put it, "There is a considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists"