PDA

View Full Version : Something to do May long

84 sj410
05-14-2004, 09:59 PM
Any of the inland Fun in BCrs wanna let a coaster join them for the long weekend? Mud , rocks beer they all work for me. Heard about Kelowna and woud be as about as far as i would drive my truck. Looking to do something different, thought i would head inland. I would head in fri day and head out sunday night or Mon morning.

" Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to...
Skid in sideway's, cigar in one hand, favorite beverage in the other, body totally used up and worn out, screaming WOW- What a ride!!"

crimsen
05-14-2004, 10:12 PM
you should atleast stop in at postil mud pits. alot of the trucks are there may long weekend. im also trying to get a trail ride for sat or sunday.

your welcome to join in any of them :)

------------------------
79 F150 custom
solid front on 4" BDS coils
solid rear on 4" arched leafs.
35 tsl boggers
351 m
np 205 T case
np 435 tranny

84 sj410
05-14-2004, 10:37 PM
If i can make a weekend out of it. Join you one day and someone else the next and find a cool place to camp for a couple nights. That would cool.

" Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to...
Skid in sideway's, cigar in one hand, favorite beverage in the other, body totally used up and worn out, screaming WOW- What a ride!!"