PDA

View Full Version : Pig Roast Photos

Babydust
05-02-2004, 11:38 PM
Hey all if you want to see the pictures that I took at the pig roast go to http://www.clubphoto.com/ and my alias is babydust or use my email drea78@telus.net to find it.

Andrea

I'm redneck woman and I aint no high class broad
I'm just a product of my raisin', I say Hey Y'all and Yee Haw
And I keep my Christmas lights on on my front porch all year long
And I know all the words to every Charlie Daniels song
So here's to all my sisters out there keeping it country
Let me get a big hell yeah from the redneck girls like me
Hell yeah
(Hell yeah)

Punk in Drublic
05-03-2004, 04:30 AM
hey babydust. thanks for the pics. if ya got anymore from the weekend sendem myway.

87 f250 lifted beaten and abused with swampers

"he who laughs in the face of adversity is probably hammered"
its only gay if you return the favour

In The Zone
05-03-2004, 04:56 AM
Nice pics..
Was a blast...

It' a FORD need I say More.....It drinks lots of Gas,Chews Tire's and eat's BUSH

Papa Pete
05-03-2004, 05:08 AM
Great shots
best way to spend a Sunday

PJnTJs TJ

"It's a Jeep thing"

u-can-2
05-03-2004, 06:55 AM
Good pics Baby.... What's with all the ass shots ???:D

I feel like HELL today !!! Woke up (still half cut) at 6:15 am after getting home after 1:00 am (a little drunk, I think I had 2 or 3 beer) and let me tell you.... I don't want to even have a pulse today. Ouch, my head hurts. Hockey is gonna suck tonight[xx(]

Thanks to everyone who came out. Hope you all had a blast !!! I know I did and it seemed everywhere I looked all day long there was just more and more people having a great time. Val and Anne... you guys [36] Digger... I'll post the ass pic a little later (hope those road pops helped your 3 minute drive home) and excellent job on the piggie [36].

I hear there were a few incidents on the road out [1a] Hope everyone and their equiptment are OK.

I'm pretty sure buddy who picks up all the empties at Stave will be going his cruise from just yesterdays bottles/cans [aahh]

Kev.... hell of a good event, you kick ass buddy. That was Funinbc at it's finest [h][h][h]

[3][3][3]

*** Keep Canada beautiful... Get Tattooed ***
*** I'm not only a member, but The President of "The Golf Carts Off-Road Team" *** (Rock Crawling Division)

sober_steve
05-03-2004, 07:30 AM
blast of day that was my first time i ve one 50/50 just want to say thanks

Goatz
05-03-2004, 08:21 AM
COOL PICS

87 ranger with full interior roll cage on 38 tsl's on the outside but 79 bronco at heart

Hey Ann
05-03-2004, 09:24 AM
Well, I'm glad everyone had a great time. Kevin is still up there cleaning up. Congratulations, Sober Steve on your winnings!!!!!!!![36]

u-can-2
05-03-2004, 09:40 AM
I tried to clean up a little before we left, but there was still 10-15 people left so I figured it would be useless. Still ended up with the empty Crown and Rum bottles and a shite load of cans in the back of my "work" truck !!!! oooooooopppppps;)

Hope my boss doesn't see how dirty it is today....[8D]

*** Keep Canada beautiful... Get Tattooed ***
*** I'm not only a member, but The President of "The Golf Carts Off-Road Team" *** (Rock Crawling Division)