PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Mnt.

pumpkin
04-24-2004, 07:22 AM
Anyone interested in going up eagle mnt.today?

imported_n/a
04-24-2004, 07:36 AM
Good Luck Getting past the new Gate.. Looks like Fort Knox to get in..

Honky
04-24-2004, 07:38 AM
I'll go if you have a way in

http://www.funinbc.com/forum/uploaded/rusty_yellowjeep/20021213115926_dans.gif Are we having FUN IN B.C. yet?
Hey listen to my song!!
http://www.bitoffun.com/Notes/Hairass.mp3

spanky
04-24-2004, 07:50 AM
ya if you can get us in i'm there forsure

1989 4Runner with a skinny white guy warming the bitch seat.

agirlstoy1@hotmail.com

pumpkin
04-24-2004, 06:32 PM
Yup, drove up there and it is gated but good.I'll have to finish my ramps so I can drive over it.

Silverblade
04-25-2004, 02:04 PM
Hey Pumpkin ive sent you a number of emails in the last month but no response, just wondering if you still wanted to trade dune buggies? or if not do you still have a clutch I can get off of you?

Wanted:Dune Buggy

pumpkin
04-25-2004, 06:31 PM
Never got the e mails and I just cooked the clutch in the dune bugy so have to see what I have left once I got it fixed.Keep in touch and I'll let you know.

Silverblade
04-25-2004, 08:31 PM
Alright well I have a deal pending with buying a sandrail right now and also my buddies dad wants to take mine off my hands if that goes through so are you still interested in it? becuase yours is nicer than the one im looking at. damn thing i might be buying is missing a clutch too...[13]

pumpkin
04-26-2004, 05:21 AM
I can't sell it now I just put a bus tranny in it and doubled it's capability, and tripled the fun.

Silverblade
04-26-2004, 05:09 PM
Well damn, wish i had contacted you before that, trade me and I will swap the bus tranny into mine for you:D

If not, do you have a spare clutch?

pumpkin
04-26-2004, 06:53 PM
How much do you want to sell yours for?

Silverblade
04-26-2004, 07:16 PM
Didnt really want to sell it but trade it. 2 for you none for me kinda sucks but then again I could use the money for my trip. So does that mean you dont want to trade?

pumpkin
04-26-2004, 07:26 PM
No trading at this time.

imported_n/a
04-27-2004, 01:20 AM
What happened to the eagle mtn talk? you say you've built some ramps to get over the gate? i'm there for sure if they work. i haven't been up eagle in almost two years and i miss it.

Chris

Pavement Haters 4xFab <-------- For all your 4Wheelin and fabricating needs.

imported_n/a
04-27-2004, 07:14 AM
Though technically there is nothing wrong with using ramps to go over the gate. I must ask you guys not to use them to access Eagle Ridge just yet. I have stuff in the works to gain reasonable access, and using the ramps would probably not go over well with the city, and hurt our chances of getting the gate open. If what I'm doing doesn not work out, then feel free to us ramps.

spanky
04-27-2004, 07:46 AM
Hey Jarett has there been any progress? Last I heard they scraped the program..... But then again it could have been all here say so I hope you have some good news for us soon

1989 4Runner with a skinny white guy warming the bitch seat.

agirlstoy1@hotmail.com

Honky
04-27-2004, 07:51 AM
I will eat crow if I'm wrong but there is no way that you or anyone else is going to get that gate opened to the public even with a key program. It's just a simple fact that there are million dollar homes right next to the gate and there is know way they want muddy loud 4x4 running up and down the road. This is not a defeatist attitude it reality!

Time to move on and find new trails. I have another loop trail that will be incredible when complete!

There are a lot of trails out there you just have to find them.

Eagle ridge is not that good anyway. Nice that it is close but it's not worth fighting for.

http://www.funinbc.com/forum/uploaded/rusty_yellowjeep/20021213115926_dans.gif Are we having FUN IN B.C. yet?
Hey listen to my song!!
http://www.bitoffun.com/Notes/Hairass.mp3

Jeepnut
04-27-2004, 09:36 AM
That place bores the hell out of me anyways.Even if you got access which you wont it would only be for a few months in the winter as soon as it started to dry up the access would denied so whats the point.Get over it an move on,find other trails.

http://www.funinbc.com/forum/uploaded/harry whiteass/2004325174524_stir.gif
If it's not trail rated....It's not a JEEP

pumpkin
04-27-2004, 10:19 AM
Only have the ramps half built, but as more stuff gets shut
down my ambition to complete them is getting closer to actually
finishing the project.

imported_n/a
04-27-2004, 02:22 PM
Eagle Ridge was a nice trail because it was close, if you just wanted a quick run.

Yup the key program was scrapped. It was doomed from the beginning. I am going another way. Sorry I don't have much more info than this to give out at the moment.

Every trail is worth fighting for. You may not have used Eagle, or enjoyed it, but many people did. We shall see what hapens, but I am not going to cry over it if it doesn't work out. There are lots of other areas out there. It would be nice to have a nice close trail again though.

Good luck with the ramp building. You could probably sell them... [7]

Silverblade
05-03-2004, 02:59 PM
pumpkin, check your PMs :)

jeeper
05-03-2004, 07:42 PM
I remeber doing eagle ridge almost every sunday for years n the earlyt eighties ! It was always blocked of then as well and if you dint go over the ditches you didnt get to play ---so seems that nothings changed !!!!!!!!

....o_o_o_o
./| ,[_____],
|ŻŻŻL--O|||||||O_
()_)Ż()_) ŻŻŻ )_)
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

imported_n/a
05-04-2004, 07:32 AM
They have blocked the ditches now to.