PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some 6 bolt tires and rims

Sonofx51
04-02-2004, 01:55 PM
I found a 1974 Jeep Cherokee that i'm thinking of buying. Its stuck in the bush in vernon and i need to pound in some studs and put some tires on it.. i'm gonna see if i can make a deal in the next couple of weeks.

I was wondering if anyone in the vernon area had old set of 6 bolt rims and tires that i could borrow or buy (i'd prefer to borrow, as i dont know if i'm going to keep it or part it out).

I guess buddy that owns the cherokee broke down on a hill and left his rig there and some one stole his tires and rims. they busted a bunch of the studs getting them off. so i'm going to go pound some studs then i'm going to need tires to get it off the hill. anyways its got a 360ci and has around 8 inches of lift far as i can tell. so i think i might make a good project vehicle. I think a can of carb cleaner and some wires and plugs might get the engine running again. Its been in the bush for a while. but it has radiator fluid and oil so i think i'm going to buy it.

Thanks

An enemy of my enemy is my friend!

allwagon
04-03-2004, 05:31 PM
If you do end up buying it, I have quite a few parts for that unit. And engine parts if you want some extra pony's....

Just what I need, another wagon!

Chris S
04-03-2004, 08:21 PM
If you can't turn anything else up try King Cam's auto repair.
His son builds old Wagoneers and they usually have at least 3 sitting out back for parts.

Is it the one on Westside that has been there since last spring?

http://members.shaw.ca/mudpup/images/mudpup_s.jpg

Sonofx51
04-05-2004, 06:25 AM
LOL last spring, I think that thing has been there for about 2 years now... I know the kid who owns it. This one is Black with a big roof rack...