PDA

View Full Version : Suzuki's Rock

u-can-2
03-08-2004, 02:40 PM
Yeah, that's right. Suzuki's ROCK !!!![5][5][5]

This thread is just a retort to John's post in Jeep Talk (god, I never thought I'd see that word in here. Please don't hang me)

He says, Suzuki's are like ants that you feel like stepping on and the only thing we're good for is driving on ????[1]

Well. Let em have it boyz and girlz !!!![16]:assshake:

Rich.

*** Keep Canada beautiful... Get Tattooed ***

dentedup
03-08-2004, 04:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by u-can-2

Yeah, that's right. Suzuki's ROCK !!!![5][5][5]

Rich.

You mean it hits lots of rocks, mostly on the roof and sides, if there isn't a tree in the way[15]

sj-x 500
03-08-2004, 06:01 PM
zuk's wheel harder.
jeeps are for barbies.
are you a barbie?

84 sj410 with 16v w/EFI, auto 4-spd, 4.63 gears, 14 inches wider then stock, 31x10.50 mickey thompson baja claws, 6 + inches of lift
broken u-joint count: 2

currently running on: p185/60/r15 winter tires... god it looks dumb.

jeeper
03-08-2004, 08:01 PM
mmm--sj....zuks wheel harder because they have to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you look at any suzuki that actually is a capable wheeler youlle see that most of the stuff in them is not suzuki !!!!!!!!Right from motor to axles !

That cant be said about a jeep,,,,You can have a jeep with all jeep parts as a great wheeler !

Suzis have there place ,,, tight little trails ,,, even quad trails ,,, but in a suzi only mode they cant pack any weight ,,,,and cant run bigger tires ,,,,so they have to adapt ..... then at that stage they arent suzukis anymore but morphs,,,, so as a morph theyt are a great starting point ,,,,

------------------Have I stirred it up a bit here ---lol ---Bruce

....o_o_o_o
./| ,[_____],
|ŻŻŻL--O|||||||O_
()_)Ż()_) ŻŻŻ )_)

jeeper
03-08-2004, 08:04 PM
oh

qoute "jeeps are for barbies"

Are you sure you want to make such a statement around a bunch of hardcore people !!! Id rethink that one !

There are a few that might take offence to such a statement ----me being one ---Bruce

....o_o_o_o
./| ,[_____],
|ŻŻŻL--O|||||||O_
()_)Ż()_) ŻŻŻ )_)

FU Toolbag
03-08-2004, 08:09 PM
Why rethink, mine will fit a ken dol nicely, and you can go to toys'r'us and by yourself a powerwheels barbie jeep.

OKOR[f]
Actuall 4X4'er
Off Camber

jeeper
03-08-2004, 08:15 PM
kids already have a couple of the barbie jeeps ! Dont need to buy more !So,,,, your suzi,,,,, is it all suzuki drivetrain????I very much doubt it ---Bruce

....o_o_o_o
./| ,[_____],
|ŻŻŻL--O|||||||O_
()_)Ż()_) ŻŻŻ )_)

tazuki
03-09-2004, 03:20 AM
Mine is all Zuke !!! and Barbie can ride me all day long !! [41][3][41]

Image Insert:
http://www.funinbc.com/forum/uploaded/tazuki/20043991951_Tightsqueeze.jpg
39.15spudKB

Honky
03-09-2004, 04:02 AM
quote:Originally posted by sj-x 500

jeeps are for barbies.

Hey!!!!!!!! Barbie is a cool hip chick

http://www.funinbc.com/forum/uploaded/rusty_yellowjeep/20021213115926_dans.gif Are we having FUN IN B.C. yet?
Hey listen to my song!!
http://www.whocutthecheez.com/Multimedia/wavs/hairyass.wav

FU Toolbag
03-09-2004, 04:13 AM
quote:Originally posted by jeeper_1ca

kids already have a couple of the barbie jeeps ! Dont need to buy more !So,,,, your suzi,,,,, is it all suzuki drivetrain????I very much doubt it ---Bruce

Actualy, the one in my avtar was all suzuki except for not having another transfer case and I had a nissan one kicking around that wound up in there. It's not anymore, but then again, your jeep aint gonna hold up to the tires I'm gonna be running either

OKOR[f]
Actuall 4X4'er
Off Camber

4xjoy
03-09-2004, 07:05 AM
[h][5]U Rock Taz!!!![5]

Bruce... [e]What can I say... [11]from all the posts I read there are a lot of morphed Jeeps too. I know youse guys don't like ifs and without a lift you're right... not enough clearance for monster tires. But as a Jeep owner I know you love your short wheel base as much as I do mine. Even your Jeep has that over a PU truck. The longer your wheel base the higher the lift you need... simple math.[1b] We go high middle in the dodge all the time but my Tracker goes everywhere. It runs on very little fuel and I love it topless... [:p] We are planning to lift it... needs new shocks, good time to do it... and with a full set of skid plates I will be all set! Not hard core enough for most of you but it doesn't leave us broke [j]and in the shop on a sunny day!!![16][j][16] So where do you start calling it morphed out? First lift (not stock), altered parts (not stock), Parts by a specialty company or aftermarket (did I say not stock) or cheep to get you on the road from wreckers (likely not stock)... :DHow pure are you?????:D

John... To stomp us ants ya gotta find us... then be wary of the one up your pant leg![41][41][41]

Joy
Are we havin' fun yet?!?!

u-can-2
03-09-2004, 07:21 AM
[/quote]

You mean it hits lots of rocks, mostly on the roof and sides, if there isn't a tree in the way[15]
[/quote]

This comming from a "fullsize"[9]. At least I have to be gravitationally challenged to hit rocks/trees on my side/roof. You take care of that without rolling MR. "DENTED"UP/SUZUKI SPOTTER. And most of my body damage came from your truck with you in it[31]. If she can stand up to the abuse of a fullsize runnin into her (with all Suzuki gear... for that other post's comment), there aint much she can't handle !!!![22][22]

Rich.

Ps. It doesn't matter what truck you have, it's 90% driver.[33]

Jeepnut
03-09-2004, 07:52 AM
Haaaaa...There just ant nothing like stirring the pot..[1e][1e][49][49]:assshake::assshake:

John... To stomp us ants ya gotta find us... then be wary of the one up your pant leg!
4xjoy...[15][15]

You Suzuki drivers are the most sensitive bunch of people, I be thinking that you all have been playing with toy barbies for a very long time.Thats why you all needed to buy a suzuki so ken and barbie could ride along with you guys....[49][22]

sj-x 500
03-09-2004, 08:22 AM
mine's suzuki all the way. 96 engine tranny gears, 87 front end, 84 frame springs and body.
people who trade up to say.... 4.3 vortec, need it for the power. ever notice that jeep guys don't run the 4cyl version? gee.. wonder why.

84 sj410 with 16v w/EFI, auto 4-spd, 4.63 gears, 14 inches wider then stock, 31x10.50 mickey thompson baja claws, 6 + inches of lift

u-can-2
03-09-2004, 10:12 AM
I'm not sensitive at all, just playin the game.[22]

I could care less what you drive/wheel. I'm all about havin fun with people that share similar interests (Wheelin, Drinkin, etc.)[31][22]

Dakguy
03-09-2004, 10:38 AM
blah, blah, blah... my jeep is the coolest thing around..blah, blah ,blah.
Screw you ;) I'll put mine against yours, straight up. Whoever has the goodies takes them off, we run the same tire size and see who gets further. Give me two weeks to get it back together and I'm down. Rules; open/open, same tire size, oem drivetrain, trail should be picked by the board.
Let's end the Jeep vs Zuk argument(on this board anyway)once and for all...

Of all my friends, I like beer the best!

Honky
03-09-2004, 10:48 AM
Hey Dakguy I will put 5 cases of beer on stock off the showroom floor Jeep Rubicon over a stock X90 Suki I pick the trail Let me know when your beer is cold!

http://www.funinbc.com/forum/uploaded/rusty_yellowjeep/20021213115926_dans.gif Are we having FUN IN B.C. yet?
Hey listen to my song!!

Jeepnut
03-09-2004, 10:51 AM
Me to thats all it is....Just wanted to see how many bites I could get with only one fly....Not bad I'd say.I got two separate threads going on one post....[15][15]

I ROCK..[11][36][36]

I'll have to count to see how may bites.....

quote:Originally posted by u-can-2

I'm not sensitive at all, just playin the game.[22]

I could care less what you drive/wheel. I'm all about havin fun with people that share similar interests (Wheelin, Drinkin, etc.)[31][22]

Honky
03-09-2004, 11:13 AM
Hey were not done stirring are we? I dont think anyone is taking offence here

Hey listen to my song!!

FU Toolbag
03-09-2004, 11:25 AM
I concider the source. Hows it like walking round with that pentastar up your ass?

OKOR[f]
Actuall 4X4'er
Off Camber

u-can-2
03-09-2004, 11:30 AM
Jeep sucks, Ford sucks, Chevy sucks, Gmc sucks, Honda sucks, Toyota sucks, Your mom sucks, Land Rover sucks, Hummer (the truck only[i]) sucks, Hyundai sucks, Isuzu sucks, Kia sucks, Lexus sucks, Lada sucks, Mazda sucks, Mercedes sucks, Nissan sucks, Mitsubishi sucks, Range Rover sucks, Your sister blows, Saturn sucks, Subaru sucks, and Volkswagon sucks.

There's a stir or two for ya !!!!![1]

wade and cleatus
03-09-2004, 11:30 AM
Let a stock toyota show you all how its done:D!! I get a kick out of the "what gears you running?" or "what you got for lockers?"
With crappy bald tires to boot! I got to admit though, the 4 banger sucks. Almost forget to add the part where i get to carry the jeep and suzuki guys stuff for them [f].

All in good fun!

-"You better climb out of the jello tree there, hoser."-

u-can-2
03-09-2004, 11:33 AM
quote:Originally posted by HARRY WHITEASS

Hey Dakguy I will put 5 cases of beer on stock off the showroom floor Jeep Rubicon over a stock X90 Suki I pick the trail Let me know when your beer is cold!

Hey listen to my song!!

The Rubicon will have to stay open diffed though. Oh, and I'd like to watch the show !!!!

FU Toolbag
03-09-2004, 11:44 AM
Found this and had to grab it, partly because I've weeled with the zukki and I've parked beside the blazzer several times at walmart.

Image Insert:
http://www.funinbc.com/forum/uploaded/okor/20043917442_WinterRun0021_jpg.jpg
62.05KB

OKOR[f]
Actuall 4X4'er
Off Camber

imported_n/a
03-09-2004, 11:45 AM
SUZUKI'S SUCK

A man who drives a suzuki is doing so to match the size of his penis small and pathetic[35]

u-can-2
03-09-2004, 11:49 AM
quote:Originally posted by FAGBASHER

SUZUKI'S SUCK

A man who drives a suzuki is doing so to match the size of his penis small and pathetic[35]

Leave it to a guy with the name "FAGBASHER" to make a penis joke. How ironic......[39][22][1c][1c][1c]

godzuka
03-09-2004, 11:56 AM
hey john i could try to drive onto your jeep like i did to shawns ford.

A person who thinks he knows everything truly knows nothing.http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/feiertage/feiertag-smiley-014.gif

Dakguy
03-09-2004, 11:58 AM
C'mon Harry, I noticed that all of your Suzuki references point to the X90( I read the other post). It's almost like you want avoid a Samurai comparison:D. If you want to compare similar vehicles we'll have to put the X90 up against the much maligned and mis-understood Eagle. 4wd, 4 doors AND a trunk!, now that's 4 wheelin'.
Take the lockers out of any of the CJ's, match my 31's and away we go...
Hey Faglover, that's for your great contribution. You've made this thread that much better with your well thought out and original post. I've never heard someone say Samurai's are gay

Of all my friends, I like beer the best!

LocashMikey
03-09-2004, 02:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by FAGBASHER

SUZUKI'S SUCK

With a handle like yours you sure like to talk about a penis and refer to sucking. Is there some hinden homosexual tendancies

so [!] off [15][f]

Locash was in the house
91 Tracker
3" body and 3" Calmini suspension lifts and 32" tires

Stupiduki
03-09-2004, 04:03 PM
TRIX ARE FOR KIDS, JEEPS ARE FOR CRO-MAGNUM KNUCKLE DRAGGERS

HAVE YOU BEATEN A SUZUKI LATLEY

u-can-2
03-09-2004, 07:06 PM
quote:Originally posted by rick

TRIX ARE FOR KIDS, JEEPS ARE FOR CRO-MAGNUM KNUCKLE DRAGGERS

HAVE YOU BEATEN A SUZUKI LATLEY

[aahh][15][9][39][1e]

sj-x 500
03-09-2004, 08:08 PM

take the lockers out of a rubicon and what do you have? a tj with a d44 rear.
5 cases? shit, i wish i had kept the x around, you'd be suprised by the lil fuckers, lsd rear, they go pretty good, and had skid plates that kicked the shit out of a rubicons shovel undercarriage.

LocashMikey
03-09-2004, 09:08 PM
Ok lets go dollar for dollar.
You pay 30 thou. for a rubicon heep.
I pay 20 thou. for a Zuk I drop 10 thou on up grades and I end up with a rig that will destroy the heep.
So go buy you rubicon that you still have to fix up and I'll stay with my tracker (Zuki)

Locash was in the house
91 Tracker

Honky
03-10-2004, 04:15 AM
like I said a suki is a poor mans Jeep!

[11][11][11]

Hey listen to my song!!

digger
03-10-2004, 04:24 AM
sukis and jeeps are nothing bot chevy wheel chocks

hotdog252
03-10-2004, 08:33 AM
as far as I know Zukies are Chevs My chev tracker is the same as a Zuki vitara.

zuki4x4chick
03-10-2004, 10:07 AM
Oh BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!
[16]
LOL
What a gong show!!
You cannot compare an apple to an orange!!!!????[1b]
A stock vehicle with a locker is night and day to an open diff veh!!
There are soo many pros and cons to each brand....
The jeeps use GM engines and Ford running gear for mods. Dana axle's are used in most domestic car manufac. these days, nothing special about Jeeps??
My only problem with Jeeps is the fact that EVERYONE HAS ONE!!!!!!
Seriously!!!
I like the diversity of the Suzuki family. I like to see my flea on wheels it looks F-in' cool. I get people with smiles on their faces everywhere I drive... I wheel with tons of Jeeps!! They can go places, Zuki's can go even more places due to size differences. Zuki's use Toy axles for strength, and fitting 35's+ on them. There is only so far that you can lift any truck before it's just scary and TIPSY!!! If you wanna talk about guys trying to make up in their trucks for what they lack in their pants, lets talk full-sized trucks. Now those guys are just mud-monkeys. That's the only thing the truck is good for at least.(In my opinion)
I prefer my Zuki cuz' it's more original, and diverse.
I wouldn't mind an old Jeep Willy's however:)
No matter what you drive, we all love the same Sport.....
Just shut up and let's go WHEELING!!!!!!!!!!!:D

91' Tracker w/33's warn 8000, roof rack, snorkel, Rancho 9000's, Sammy front axle SAS complete WOO HOOO *Suzuki's continue to impress the non-beleivers*
-Pirate 4x4

u-can-2
03-10-2004, 10:24 AM
This is better than watching TV [32]

spanky
03-10-2004, 10:26 AM
quote:
No matter what you drive, we all love the same Sport.....
Just shut up and let's go WHEELING!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I'll second that everyone has their own preference, if we all drove the same thing that would really suck, it's alot better seeing different trucks so you can see the possibilities they all have

1989 4Runner
1988 4Runner written off & parting it out babybutterball@yahoo.com

Jeepnut
03-10-2004, 10:32 AM
Gm engines and Ford running gear for drive train mods.[?][?][?]

No such combo.........Try again

u-can-2
03-10-2004, 10:40 AM
Don't matter what you drive. It's 90% driver !!!![8D]

godzuka
03-10-2004, 10:40 AM
dont you have a ford style hub and bolt pattern john? and a chev engine if i remember right? stir stir stir

A person who thinks he knows everything truly knows nothing.http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/feiertage/feiertag-smiley-014.gif

Jeepnut
03-10-2004, 11:20 AM
Ya,,I had to convert the outers to match the rear bolt pattern for the 4-wheel disc conversion I did but that is running gear not drive train....[1e]

Try again.....[49]

FU Toolbag
03-10-2004, 11:32 AM
My cruiser had a chev 350 mated to a ford T18, mated to a chev T-case, driving a dodge front end and a chev rear end. Does that count as drivetrain?

OKOR[f]
Actuall 4X4'er
Off Camber

mista fitz
03-10-2004, 11:39 AM
quote:Originally posted by zuki4x4chick
My only problem with Jeeps is the fact that EVERYONE HAS ONE!!!!!!

those are YJ's [V]
quote:
I get people with smiles on their faces everywhere I drive...
I bet you do! I always laugh too! [15]

quote:
They can go places, Zuki's can go even more places due to size differences.

your zuk has a *LONGER* wheelbase than my cj5 by a couple inches ;)

quote:
If you wanna talk about guys trying to make up in their trucks for what they lack in their pants, lets talk full-sized trucks. Now those guys are just mud-monkeys. That's the only thing the truck is good for at least.(In my opinion)

now THAT I can agree with! [3]

stirrr... stirrrr.. stir...

Jeepnut
03-10-2004, 11:55 AM
Why would you have used a 350/ford t18???? what bell housing did you use the bolt pattern is different between ford and chev....Ford and Jeep are compatible but you have to change the input shaft bearing to make it work.Why not use a sm465 which would have bolted right on to the chevy 350 then you could have used any chev t-case you wanted or an adapter from AA then the combo of t-cases would have been unlimited???????

But to answer your question ok that counts if you made that bell housing work.

Honky
03-10-2004, 12:03 PM
Telling Zuk people that that Jeeps are better is like walking up to a Bee's nest and giving it a wack. [15]

I agree YJ are as common as dirt in Rich's trailer park that's why I drive an old Jeep. Don't see too many around anymore.

Now John go over and stir things up in the Chevy room, we all know any one that dives a Chevy is about as big of pussy as you can get!

Hey listen to my song!!

LocashMikey
03-10-2004, 12:58 PM

like I said a suki is a poor mans Jeep!

[11][11][11]

Hey listen to my song!!

Ya so I'm poor. [j]

Locash was in the house
91 Tracker

FU Toolbag
03-10-2004, 01:43 PM
I used a scatershield. I originally had a cruiser front end with a chev 350 and the usuall. I put in a ford front and had a t18 and 205 combo for it. Reworked the scatershield for the t18. Later I switched to a dodge front end and a divorced t-case. Simple. Can't wait till I have my 240 mercedees desiel with automatic 4 speed married to my lj80, that should be one bitchin "rig" to say the least.

OKOR[f]
Actuall 4X4'er
Off Camber

lizard
03-10-2004, 03:49 PM
Holy crap okor ....why the Hell u doing all that shit??? do yah have any time to wheel or are u workin on them all the time?

[img=right]http://www.funinbc.com/temp/fingerliz2.gif[/img=right]

nothin here but big stinky hairy Sasquatch ass's

zuki4x4chick
03-11-2004, 12:21 PM
I agree with the 98% driver comment!!!!!!
It is sooo true in anything. Look at these young kids with
japanese or any fast cars that are killing people because of lack of driving skills. Also very true with 4x4's !!!!! :)

91' Tracker w/33's warn 8000, roof rack, snorkel, Rancho 9000's, Sammy front axle SAS complete WOO HOOO *Suzuki's continue to impress the non-beleivers*
-Pirate 4x4

u-can-2
03-11-2004, 12:24 PM
quote:Originally posted by zuki4x4chick

I agree with the 98% driver comment!!!!!!
It is sooo true in anything. Look at these young kids with
japanese or any fast cars that are killing people because of lack of driving skills. Also very true with 4x4's !!!!! :)

-Pirate 4x4

A-MEN sister

Aaron
03-23-2004, 09:31 PM
suzukis are my tool of choice.

Aaron