PDA

View Full Version : winfield / kelowna


crimsen
03-06-2004, 06:19 PM
im starting to get more and more into off roading and mudding, and lookin to see who all is in the kelowna / winfield area.

i have briefly met mark and a couple of the guys from winn rentals in rutland.

curently drive a 79 F150 stock with streetish tires and a flatdeck. may be upgrading majorly in the next week with a new truck.

so if ya live in the kelowna / winfield area and wouldn't mind another along on some of the trips, id love to meet some others and learn some new trails. i am in winfield myself btw.

------------------------
79 F150 custom, 351 winsor, solid front on coils and solid read on leafs. 35 tsl boggers under a 4 or 6 inch lift.

BigC
03-06-2004, 08:40 PM
[1e]I'm not goin anywhere for a while, got a f'cked pinion bearing I think. Gotta try and put in the 14b now[h]

Image Insert:
http://www.funinbc.com/forum/uploaded/bigc/20043714033_bronco 011.jpg
28.69KB

"What color are ya gonna paint it?

crimsen
03-06-2004, 09:46 PM
hehe, hey chris. stopped in and seen ya had the dif cover off. was looking for some1 with a winch to get me outta the ponds on spinecop. buried rear drivers up past the tire. 10 000 lbs winch on a pulley anchored to a f350 extended cab was pulling the 350 and not my truck.

had to jack it up and blocks under the wheels. high center = suck. got out 4 hours after getting in :( 2 trucks pulled it easy after the blocks in.


PS: this is same crimsen from bc4x4 :P

------------------------
79 F150 custom, 351 winsor, solid front on coils and solid read on leafs. 35 tsl boggers under a 4 or 6 inch lift.

Chris S
03-07-2004, 06:25 AM
There are a number of people from the area on the board. I'm in Vernon. Not much into mud myself, I prefer washed out logging roads.


http://members.shaw.ca/mudpup/images/mudpup_s.jpg

FU Toolbag
03-07-2004, 06:39 AM
Bin stompin in the winfield area for years. I've spent many a trip in spinecob, most of them rescue missions. How long you bin there? How old are you. I'm in sorta the same boat with criss though, except his is broken, mine's dissassembled. Should be stormin the bush again come spring.

OKOR[f]
Actuall 4X4'er
Off Camber

BigC
03-07-2004, 07:14 AM
[9] Spinecop mud pits got me a couple years ago too! Ended up gettin stuck in the deep sink hole, lucky we had a cooler full of[31][51]. Pissed by the time we were pulled[14]

"What color are ya gonna paint it?

boyzen
03-07-2004, 08:00 AM
Hey we some pics of stucks they are great!I go wheeling usually once or twice a month, mainly cause I get to busy but would like to do more.

HUH!!!!!!

Broncoo
03-07-2004, 02:29 PM
i'm in the same situation as chris and okor but when my stuff is on the road (hopefully shortly after i get back from bcit in june) i'm out whenever i have time which is every weekend

it's light it's fast it's powerful

everything a chevy isn't

crimsen
03-07-2004, 09:44 PM
didn't get any pics altho i would of loved to. just gotta see what a 4-6 inch lift for me will cost so i can toss on my 35 boggers. make things a lil nicer :P

------------------------
79 F150 custom, 351 winsor, solid front on coils and solid read on leafs. 35 tsl boggers under a 4 or 6 inch lift.

crusher
03-08-2004, 12:03 AM
I am from K-town, but at BCIT right now. I will be on the trails as much as i can with my landcruiser this summer, the chute lake pits ate my old cruiser, she was very deep, luckily I was with the toy run so there was lots of help:D

81 bj42 orange and breezy

BigC
03-08-2004, 04:59 PM
I have a pic from when I got stuck there, its just buried in the storage bin somewhere. I'll find it one day[13]

"What color are ya gonna paint it?

boyzen
03-08-2004, 06:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by crusher

I am from K-town, but at BCIT right now. I will be on the trails as much as i can with my landcruiser this summer, the chute lake pits ate my old cruiser, she was very deep, luckily I was with the toy run so there was lots of help:D

81 bj42 orange and breezy

Did you have the little diesel one that Inhaled a ton of water?

HUH!!!!!!

boyzen
03-08-2004, 06:44 PM
quote:Originally posted by crimsen

didn't get any pics altho i would of loved to. just gotta see what a 4-6 inch lift for me will cost so i can toss on my 35 boggers. make things a lil nicer :P

------------------------
79 F150 custom, 351 winsor, solid front on coils and solid read on leafs. 35 tsl boggers under a 4 or 6 inch lift.

Let me know I can do that lift for you If you want I gaurentee I will be cheaper.

HUH!!!!!!

crimsen
03-08-2004, 08:44 PM
when u gonna b free boyzen? im takin my truck in to certaguard on sat to get the dif worked on (gotta get it drained and a drain hole placed in since its an old dif and it unbolts from the yoke side, not the back like a normal onw :( )

maybe pop in sat after certaguard or sun sound good?

------------------------
79 F150 custom, 351 winsor, solid front on coils and solid read on leafs. 35 tsl boggers under a 4 or 6 inch lift.

broncorandy
03-09-2004, 08:38 AM
Hey crimsen I live in winfield been here since 87. Used to live at Beaver Lake parents owned it. Havent been out this winter but getting ready putting on my 36s for the summer. Ill let you know when i head up like to meet new poeple. Go with best friends they heavs a bronco too.

boyzen
03-09-2004, 03:10 PM
Crimsen just let me know when you need it and when you can do without for a 3 or 4 days and then i can work around that.

HUH!!!!!!

Broncoo
03-09-2004, 04:01 PM
quote:Originally posted by crimsen

its an old dif and it unbolts from the yoke side, not the back like a normal onw :( )



it's called a ford 9" man

it's light it's fast it's powerful

everything a chevy isn't

boyzen
03-09-2004, 04:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by Broncoo

quote:Originally posted by crimsen

its an old dif and it unbolts from the yoke side, not the back like a normal onw :( )



it's called a ford 9" man

it's light it's fast it's powerful

everything a chevy isn't

LOL[15][15][15][15]

HUH!!!!!!

BigC
03-10-2004, 06:04 AM
Hey Boyzen, ya want us all to come over again[31][31][31][31]

Hey Broncoo ya gotta come too[f]

"What color are ya gonna paint it?

FU Toolbag
03-10-2004, 12:45 PM
Saturday at boyzens, Might be able to make it. I think I'll leave the kids elsewhere though.

OKOR[f]
Actuall 4X4'er
Off Camber

boyzen
03-10-2004, 03:01 PM
sounds good its all fun and games till someone loses an eye!

HUH!!!!!!

Broncoo
03-10-2004, 03:55 PM
sat. at boyzens sounds good to me

it's light it's fast it's powerful

everything a chevy isn't

BigC
03-10-2004, 04:12 PM
Hey everyone I'm thinkin about Boyzens house on sat, anybody in? Hey Boyzen are ya gettin us pizza again[3]

"What color are ya gonna paint it?

boyzen
03-10-2004, 04:26 PM
I'm not sure,,,,,, maybe

HUH!!!!!!

crusher
03-10-2004, 10:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by boyzen

quote:Originally posted by crusher

I am from K-town, but at BCIT right now. I will be on the trails as much as i can with my landcruiser this summer, the chute lake pits ate my old cruiser, she was very deep, luckily I was with the toy run so there was lots of help:D

81 bj42 orange and breezy

Did you have the little diesel one that Inhaled a ton of water?




HUH!!!!!!


If you are thinking of a orange cruiser with a blue top and only 31" on (33 swampers came off the day before) that would be me a couple of years ago, the crowd got to me and I didn't know what I was thinking and then I drove it it to its death. I have lots off pics


81 bj42 orange and breezy

ToyotaHEAD
03-21-2004, 07:19 AM
I am in Rutland, 81' Toy a few mods on 35's. Dam rights if ya wanna go in a convoy count me in!

If you dont have a Yoda, then what have you amounted to?
http://thompsonokanogan.kicks-ass.net/home/81%20toyota%204x4/images/Yoda%202.jpg

boyzen
03-21-2004, 05:20 PM
quote:Originally posted by ToyotaHEAD

I am in Rutland, 81' Toy a few mods on 35's. Dam rights if ya wanna go in a convoy count me in!

If you dont have a Yoda, then what have you amounted to?
http://thompsonokanogan.kicks-ass.net/home/81%20toyota%204x4/images/Yoda%202.jpg

I'm in rutland tooo.....

FU Toolbag
03-21-2004, 06:30 PM
I look down on rutland.

OKOR[f]
not all men are pigs
some men are gay

Just_some_asshole
03-21-2004, 06:45 PM
we all look down on rutland:D

carnage 4x4