PDA

View Full Version : yeh baby

High Wheeler
03-02-2004, 01:01 PM
well I figured I would share with you guys and gals.

found a sweet deal on some 33"'s and got them put on the wifes 4runner today while she was at work. She is going to be very very happy with me tonight. as she wont have to drive around with bald tires.. the tires make the runner drive like a new ride again :)

I am a person that goes around thinking WHY? pay for new when you can get seconds for less buy them used up and save :) but with a deal like this I couldn't pass up.. kaltire said it would have cost me over $1300 for new with re & re and balancing and taxes and I got all 4 with 99.9999% tread for $725 and re & re and balanced for $60 so for $785 with no gov' taxes and all. SO she will be smiles from 1 ear to the next

well thats enough sharing :) now all I have to do is go get the wife :)

"81" toyota
"OMG the farm thing made it" """RETIRED""
now owner of a very stock 88 4runner

wade and cleatus
03-02-2004, 01:39 PM
Good job, im a little envious right now. I cant seem to find no tires for my truck, and i cant seem to sell nothin so's i can get new tires :(.

-"You better climb out of the jello tree there, hoser."-

Westonian
03-02-2004, 04:38 PM
Sweetness,, Yea I'm saving up for either 35 or 33's can't really decide but then far from being able to afford either so I got lots O time,, to think about it

Toyota Robots In Disguise
"Life begins where the pavement Ends"
http://members.shaw.ca/wheeling_experience/4x41.htm (Recently Updated)

Guybc
03-02-2004, 06:51 PM
im also looking for a good tire deal but i think im going to break dowmn and buy 39 swampers tsl, irok or 39inch krawler

DanB
03-02-2004, 07:17 PM
chevyguybc get xl or xml tires.. u are driving full size so u should stick to those type of tires.. better load rating

In The Zone
03-03-2004, 05:07 AM
ya i am in the same boat need new tire's as well
Room for 39"s budget for 35"
And that will take some time....:(

Then ya never Know May be I will win the lotto[:0]

It' a FORD need I say More.....It drinks lots of Gas,Chews Tire's and eat's BUSH