PDA

View Full Version : What's your answer?

jimmyz
02-22-2004, 05:26 PM
Lets say you're on a backroad (anywhere)and upon getting to the bottom of a downhill stretch of road- there is a truck heading down towards you. Do you stop and back-up so there is room for the truck to pass? Or do you expect the truck to do that for you?[7]

FU Toolbag
02-22-2004, 06:03 PM
Is he bigger than you? Does his truck look like it's been rolled more often than the driver changes his underwear? Does your truck look like it's been rooled more than you change yours? All very important questions. Basicly, if he doesn't look afraid of body damage and you do, he wins. If it's a draw, the spectators win.

OKOR[f]
Actuall 4X4'er
Off Camber

racer874
02-22-2004, 06:48 PM
if your at the bottom let him down if your on your way up he should let you come up

cruizer
02-23-2004, 01:00 PM
I just get out of the way[1a] i had a full size logging truck run me into a ditch once that was enough
and to the loser in the stock brown chev going up harrison west on sat [33] doing 70 on the main road around a corner in the mud 4 wheel slide id love to have[2] the stupid[35]

78FJ40
894RUNNER

jimmyz
02-23-2004, 01:07 PM
Just to clarify...I knew my aswer before I posted the question. I'm curious about the others I share the backroads with. So far it sound respectful enough for everyone to get along.

lizard
02-23-2004, 02:48 PM
With me its pull over if u got the room, but if the other guy has a trailer then I will always make room for him....and I just stay AWAY from loggin trucks

[img=right]http://www.funinbc.com/temp/fingerliz2.gif[/img=right]

364 days to go

Toyrantula
02-23-2004, 05:34 PM
If he is coming down I give him the right o way if I am at the bottom, but if we are both part way up or down the trail i try to make some room.

If he is a totall ass he can find his own way around.

Never really had that problem here, more like the guy ahead of you going up, and backsliding into you cause he got shit street tires..........

A GOOD friend will bail you out of jail,

A BEST friend will will be sitting beside you saying"that was fawkin` awesome!"

On the Zone
02-23-2004, 07:17 PM
Its much easier to yeild right of way going down then it is going up...
Momentum can be your best friend or your worst enemy!!!

Either way I am not going to go out of my way either they can go around me.

While im on my way up...

If it is a logging truck or other heavy sh!t Ill move..

...Built FORD Tough!

In The Zone
02-23-2004, 07:24 PM
Yeah what on the Zone said;)

must login :D

But like if it is in snow hope for the best[22]

Cause chances are neither one of ya is gonna stop on a hill;)

It' a FORD need I say More.....It drinks lots of Gas,Chews Tire's and eat's BUSH