PDA

View Full Version : Finally some new metal on the Kick!

Tuner Inside
11-22-2003, 09:09 PM
Thats right, a year later and I finally started to work on Lil Kickers Sidekick. Just installed a new front fender and mirror. Best part was hitting the new fender with the grinder to clearance it for the 33's. THe batteries were dead in the camera so I will snap a few pics tommorow and toss them up.

<center>http://www.members.shaw.ca/hreidie/Caterpillar.gif</center>
<center>Project Caterpillar 410</center>
<center>Revolution!!!!</center>

Magna
11-22-2003, 09:29 PM
It's funny...While I was grinding my BRAND NEW front fender (freshly painted by Boyd AutoBody) to clear my 31's, I was thinking that most people would be appalled. Four-wheelers would understand.:D

You replacing the rear quarter panel too? And are you ever gonna put a window in the back quarter..???:D

OFF-CAMBER
I have all the answers......as long as I get to ask the questions.

Tuner Inside
11-22-2003, 10:36 PM
Can't get metal for the rear quarter pannel. So I am going to rip it over to a body shop and have them pin it and pull it. Then do some filler. It doesn't have to be perfect but close would be great. Then get some glass put in it. Going to do the passengerside rocker next weekend if it is dry. For the past few weeks everytime I have time to weld the kick it is wet outside.

Once all the body work is done we are going to shoot new paint on it. Hoping to do it during christmas when I have some time off. Warm the shop up and throw up the plastic spray booth. Might even try out the new tandem trailer and drag the service truck body upto the shop and paint it. Got the first batch of paint made on thursday and it looks pimped. Cant wait to shoot the service trailer next week with it.

Got to get the service truck done soon so I can get the kick back to Lil Kicker before she freezes walking to work.

<center>http://www.members.shaw.ca/hreidie/Caterpillar.gif</center>
<center>Project Caterpillar 410</center>
<center>Revolution!!!!</center>