PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard from Tom

BeerBaron666
10-02-2003, 01:23 PM
Somebody told me that he went off the road at stave at the first bridge, is this true? And if so is he OK?

"Allright brain you don't like me and I don't like you but lets just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer!"- Homer J Simpson

LOUDGUY
10-03-2003, 04:47 AM
YA I WAS TALKING TO RICK AND HE SAID THAT TOM DROVE OF THE ROAD AND WENT DOWN A CLILL AND LANDED BETWEEN A COUPLE OF ROCKS...REALLY LUCKY HE SAID..TOM TOLD HIM THAT IF IT WASN'T FOR THAT NEW BUMPER HE BUILT AND PUT ON THAT DAY..WHO KNOWS WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED..RICK SAID HES ALRIGHT JUST GOT A COUPLE OF BUMPS AND BRUISES..REMEMBER THAT DAM ROAD IS THE SHITS IF YOUR NOT PAYING ATTENTION...SO BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!!!TOMS DRIVEN THAT ROAD A ZILLION TIMES AND SHIT STILL HAPPENS!!

ROGER THAT,BEND HER OVER ,DILDO IN AND OUT
[11][11]

Goatz
10-03-2003, 09:32 AM
WHICH TOM?

ranger with 37's on the outside but 79 bronco at heart

BeerBaron666
10-03-2003, 03:13 PM
Glad to here he's ok![3]

"Allright brain you don't like me and I don't like you but lets just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer!"- Homer J Simpson

jeeper
10-03-2003, 06:55 PM
When Did all this Happen???? Hoping hes ok !!!-Bruce

....o_o_o_o
./| ,[_____],
|ŻŻŻL--O|||||||O_
()_)Ż()_) ŻŻŻ )_)

BeerBaron666
10-04-2003, 03:10 PM
It was last sunday, and he's ok from what I've been told[3]