PDA

View Full Version : Mud flats and bbq

cjMike
09-22-2003, 07:52 PM
Well the family and i had a great time in the mud and meeting some of you from the site !New tires and truck worked great { other than spitting out the two alt belts } ! Hope to see all of you soon! On another note though ended up taking Susanna into emergency in Langley on the way home ! She ended up getting sick and got very dehydrated ! Doctors said it was possibly caused by gall stones ! OUCH Taylor although only being three and a half and not having her nap did awesome till after 200 am when we managed to get home ! All and all a busy but very fun day! CHEERS ! Susanna Taylor and Mike[a]

jeeper
09-22-2003, 10:07 PM
WOW ,,,, Hey Mike and Susanna ,, Sorry to hear that ,,, and to think all I thought was a bit of sunstroke !! (It was a beauty of a day) Hope you are doing well Susanna !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ----Bruce

....o_o_o_o
./| ,[_____],
|ŻŻŻL--O|||||||O_
()_)Ż()_) ŻŻŻ )_)

OldEnuff
09-23-2003, 08:10 AM
Holy Crap!!!!

Sorry to hear it. Hope everything turns out ok for Susanna.

Jim

'85 Bronco
300 I6 TOD NP208 9" D44 TTB IFS 3.55's 33X12.5 Cooper Discoverer STT's
CB, Warn 8274 on Aluminum Bumper, Tow Hooks F/R, Customized Rust

"It doesn't matter where you go, there you are"

muky
09-23-2003, 08:27 AM
Tracie and I had a great time too. Good effort trying to get tracie out on the girls run debra (keep trying). Nice seeing some of the faces behind the names, (especially Dax) Hope to do it again , maybe next time we can do some trails , maybe up the back side of stave (sylvester road , havnt been up there for a while. Maybe we should plan a trip up that way soon.) I love that area. Anywhoooo , see you all soon.[36]

You can take the boy out of the country, but you cant take the country out of the boy.