PDA

View Full Version : dust!!

sj-x 500
08-01-2003, 06:29 PM
just took a lil drive up to becker lake ealrier tonight. i must say, it was gross. in some places there was an inch and then some of dust, i was crawlin along at 15-20 kph, and still enough dust got in to kill my cd player. the hole that toyrantula got stuck in *pic on www.ok4x4.com* was dried up, i mean, there was no hole there, just a road. the lake detour, not even mud! just dried ruts. i might just wait till it rains until i go back in the bush... at least around the local trials.

84 sj410 with 16v w/EFI, auto 4-spd, 4.63 gears, 7 inches wider then stock, 31x10.50 mickey thompson baja claws, 6 + inches of lift
broken u-joint count: 2

Just_some_asshole
08-01-2003, 07:18 PM
i agree i've had about enough of this fuckin heat/dust,the radio said it hasn't rained in 41 days[xx(]

go fuck your hat

Broncoo
08-01-2003, 08:57 PM
i don't wanna hear non of you complain this winter
enjoy the heat while it is here oh and it's not supposed to rain till sept.

OK4x4

sj-x 500
08-02-2003, 07:11 AM
hey, i for one enjoy the winter! no wheelin, but i got snowboardin, and sleddin. i've always said, you can always dress up for the cold, but you can only get so naked.

84 sj410 with 16v w/EFI, auto 4-spd, 4.63 gears, 7 inches wider then stock, 31x10.50 mickey thompson baja claws, 6 + inches of lift

Toyrantula
08-03-2003, 02:42 PM
Yea, the damn dust is everywhere. My F`n lawn is a dust bowl now, just hope the neighbor doesnt throw a smoke over the fence.

Any of you guys ran another air filter for dusty conditions?

A GOOD friend will bail you out of jail,

A BEST friend will will be sitting beside you saying"that was fawkin` awesome!"

sj-x 500
08-03-2003, 03:01 PM
i was alone when i went, so i didn't even change it.

YJJAY
08-03-2003, 08:49 PM
Did the whipsaw last weekend and was following somebody most of the way and ahd to shake out my air filter when we got back...its amazing how much dust those thins can keep in them and its amazing how much better it runs now...the engine gettin air and all that?
She can breath agian!

http://www.funinbc.com/forum/uploaded/YJJAY/2003293720_136.gifAm I human??--No...I'm a meat popcicle!<div align="right">check out my buddies band at...www.radiokiller.org</div id="right">

richsworkshop
08-05-2003, 06:12 AM
Was watching the news last night and Southern BC has had something like only 25% of the Normal rainfall in the period from May-July.....hmmmmmm........... I guess that is why it is so frickin dry! [V]

Rich [}:)]
(aka Stax)

"It's ALL GOOD!"

TTC 2003
Been there... done that... waiting for the video!

Toyrantula
08-05-2003, 12:04 PM
Man, I have never seen it this bad in Vernon for 36 years. This is the driest summer yet on record. We have watering restrictions here in town and the city came by and told me no watering, my water day is Tuesdays only.

This guy was ignorant, so I grabber my sticks and headed to the backyard and showed him the non existent grass that is now there. Does it look like I am watering my grass? Does it look like my cars are clean and not all dusty?

Use your friggin eyes dude. He said my neighbor called and i was watering using the underground water system we have. So I took him to the controls for the system. 2 out of the 3 feed pipes are broken and just spew water out of a 2" pipe that is supposed to feed the valves and the 3rd pipe is plugged.

My other neighbor came over after hearing the commotion and told the city guy to go check all the complaints in this area and look at the name of the person making them. Well Jeff finally got a call from the worker and they are discussing the matter with the neighborhood snitch.

About time someone called this bitch out. Now they are giving her some warning and thats it for all the grief she has caused over the years.

A GOOD friend will bail you out of jail,

A BEST friend will will be sitting beside you saying"that was fawkin` awesome!"

sj-x 500
08-05-2003, 02:18 PM
hahaha, serves that bitch right! i wish all teh carzy old folk would stay inside, instead of commin out and bitchin about a non existent problem.