PDA

View Full Version : long weekend camping

ROBO
07-19-2003, 07:26 PM
i know theres a whip trip in the works, but for those of us that cant go a few of us are plannig a trip back too harrison west, on the beach back by kirkland creek. hopefully we can have a fun trail run , and on a bigger trail too !! lol anyways the fire is open as always.

IF YOU CANT DODGE IT!
RAM IT!

jeeper
07-20-2003, 01:25 AM
Hey Robo !!

Thanks for the hospitality !! Hope to meet you out sometime soon--Bruce

....o_o_o_o
./| ,[_____],
|ŻŻŻL--O|||||||O_
()_)Ż()_) ŻŻŻ )_)
Ignorance is BLIX

BeerBaron666
07-25-2003, 10:36 AM
Hey rob is that where we camped before?[3]

"Allright brain you don't like me and I don't like you but lets just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer!"- Homer J Simpson

ROBO
07-25-2003, 06:32 PM
yup trying too get there on thursday...if not fri night for shure

IF YOU CANT DODGE IT!
RAM IT!

marty rubicon
07-25-2003, 09:13 PM
we hope to be there two

don't just say it do it

BeerBaron666
07-25-2003, 09:16 PM
Crap I forgot it's the old time drags a mission that weekend my dad will have his car out again this time I'm going to try to get him to race. But we'll see what happens[3]

"Allright brain you don't like me and I don't like you but lets just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer!"- Homer J Simpson

ROBO
07-27-2003, 11:48 AM
well if we cant get there the other option is shahalis west around the middle of the lake. keepp eyes peeled for the sighns..

IF YOU CANT DODGE IT!
RAM IT!

ROBO
07-30-2003, 05:52 PM
ok looks like were going too mid shahalis lake just past the middle campgrounds. look for sighns that say" mahood in da woods " or similar..lol i didnt make them so far theres about 6 trucks and 3 rails going up with some fishin riggs too. going too be fun in b.c!!!!

IF YOU CANT DODGE IT!
RAM IT!