PDA

View Full Version : I need either a Tow a trailer or a teleporter

Westonian
03-09-2003, 05:10 PM
All right so here's the conumdrum,,, I'm here,,(burnaby) AND my poor truck is stuck in k_town. So some how magicly I need to get my truck from Kelowna to Burnaby, so here's what I need

Trailer, to tow my truck from k-town to Burnaby,,probably easier if anyone from around Van has a trailer other wise I'll making one trip to get my Truck and then another to return the trailer,but what ever works I suppose,, So if anyone can help or know some one who can then let me know no rush although the sooner I can bring it down the sooner I can fix it, and the sooner I can WHeel.. [41] and of course you will be componsated for your generosity [3][3][3]

"Life begins where the pavement Ends"

jeeper
03-09-2003, 07:23 PM
id help you if i could!!!!!!!!!!

lizard
03-09-2003, 07:56 PM
I'ave got a trailer but its up the coast, maybe u could insure it ,stick some lights on it an towbar it down?? or budget rents cartrailers if they have one up there u could drop it off here but I think they charge extra for that.Kee trailers in langley used to rent trailers but I dont know if there around anymore...

burnt03
03-10-2003, 04:45 AM
Yeah, like Lizard says.. anotehr place that rents those little trailers (2 wheel jobbys, leave the back tires on teh ground) is U-Haul. My buddy hauled his cruiser to the island that way and it seemed to work alright

1978 FJ40
OffCamber Member

Westonian
03-11-2003, 04:59 PM
Mmm Yea LIzard you say you have a Trailer up here some where all it needs is lights? or what?? ???? Talked to a buddy of mine might be able to get it towed down here for the cost of the desiel not sure though,, other wise looks like will have to rent some thing mmmmm I just don't know..

"Life begins where the pavement Ends"

lizard
03-12-2003, 12:35 PM
No I said its up the coast, fuckin brother borrowed it an hasnt brought it back,.....:(