PDA

View Full Version : new to board

camoram
03-02-2003, 01:45 PM
Just wanted to say hi to everyone on this board. I have been on others and i definetly like the attitude much better on here for sure[36] I am so tired of petty bickering on the others

You will see me at stave all the time i have a 79 ramcharger on 44's actually i was in pic of week for dec 23 kinda cool pic thnx

hope to see you on the trail , Jamie

I understand its a jeep thing.........I understand they have to have full size axles and engines

lizard
03-02-2003, 02:57 PM
welcome[3]
Everyones pretty cool here:D I think we would rather be out in the bush then b.s.ing about PC crap so we all tend to get along..
Just dont correct Jeepers spelling[:p][:p]

[img=right]http://www.funinbc.com/forum/uploaded/lizard/20021230205626_lochness_monster_saying_hi_md_clr.g if[/img=right]

dont register me,dont censor me, dont F*CK with me

BigRuss
03-02-2003, 03:56 PM
hey welcome aboard, ya everyone is pretty cool on here but watch out for that fawkin HARRY WHITEASS guy, DONT BEND OVER FOR THE SOAP!!!!!!!

not another fawkin message board!!!

jeeper
03-02-2003, 05:31 PM
Hey Cameron,,, I have seen a few of your posts on THAT OTHER board ,,, I know it doesnt get anywhere there ! I think the most of us here just like to wheel ,, have fun ,, not be too politically correct ! And are fairly good at accepting people for who they are ,,, BUT as Lizard said ---Dont correct mey speeling ( LOL ) I kinda got pissed of one time at burnt for doing that and am still trying to live that one down !

You missed a great day today,,, we all went out and had fun ,, nothing to serios,, but fun anyways !

Hope to see you along sometime ! --Bruce

richsworkshop
03-02-2003, 09:06 PM
Welcome aboard Camoram!

And ditto what Bruce said.....[31]

[c]

Rich [}:)]
(aka Stax)

"It's ALL GOOD!"

Tuner Inside
03-03-2003, 06:39 AM
YEs a big welcome from the OFF CAMBER crew!!!!!

<center>http://www.members.shaw.ca/hreidie/drinker%20pint.gif</center>
<center>OFF CAMBER - Member</center>
<center>Kernal Mustard Called, He said "GET A CLUE!"</center>

Magna
03-03-2003, 08:00 PM
Ditto what Tuner said....cheers
[3]

OFF-CAMBER
'86 S10 Blazer - Soon to be a little taller.

LOUDGUY
03-03-2003, 08:01 PM
WELCOME ABOARD FROM THE BONESHAKERS

ROGER THAT,BEND HER OVER ,DILDO IN AND OUT
[11][11]