PDA

View Full Version : Just need bolts...

Toyrantula
02-28-2003, 06:46 PM
Bolts, ecentric cams and the sleeves. So I am off to pick a part Saturday to see if they have anything. God damn Toyota wants 17.50 a piece for the cam washers or the bushing sleeves and 32 for the bolts. Thats 4 of each.

Figure the wreckers will be cheaper i hope.

Gotta find a fender and door for the daughters temp while I am there, so it`ll be a long day.

Once I get the Toyotas shit together i can get that damn lift in.
next thing is the 5.29 for the rear diff.

A GOOD friend will bail you out of jail,

A BEST friend will will be sitting beside you saying"that was fawkin` awesome!"

Broncoo
02-28-2003, 09:31 PM
have you tried lookin at hardware suppliers? they may have somthing cheaper that will work for what you need good luck!

oh yeah ty my d44 is almost compleately into my broncoII it is gunna be a very tall ass truck [36] more than i thought it would be anyways

broncoII project should be done for april-may
custom everything!

Toyrantula
03-01-2003, 09:04 AM
Cant use just any bolts. These are knurled to hold the eccentric cams in place so your alignment will stay right.

Looks like the project is on hold cause of the friggin mother inlaw.

Mr.Zuki
03-02-2003, 04:24 PM
Hey Ty, there is a 94' Pu at PYP right now. It was a hard frontal hit the a few rolls, but all the sus is still there. I am sure the bolts would all come out of the truck fine. If ya come up let me know I am on afties this week.

Toyrantula
03-02-2003, 11:07 PM
I am gonna have to wait for the next paycheque to come in.

You must be talking about the white toyota? I took a real quick look but wasn`t even thinking of bolts then. Spent 90% of the time pulling FORD parts.