PDA

View Full Version : Bullshit at STAVE LAKE

imported_n/a
02-24-2003, 03:08 PM
[10][10][10][10][10][10][10][10][10][10][10][10][10][10][10][10][10]
okay, On sunday we all went to Stave Lake, spontaniously, had a great day of bombing around....found out my mech didn't set my clutch.....pulling out a suburban backwards, in 4 low then 4 high, just smoking the tires....but later found out that the smoke was comming from the tranny!
Anyway to the asshole, (hahahahaha) we all came through the slop puddle, to the fork in the road to the parking lot and turned right to go and eat. Lost buddie in the suburban, so I turned around and went to find the guy, he was in the parking lot looking over a bump that this jacked suzuki on 44's with a yellow exterior role cage caused....the driver, he wasn't the asshole quite cool I must say...but his pasanger was the asshole, he was mouthing off my buddy like it was his fault, might I add that this asshole was al but done a 26er of Gin. So I radioed up my others friend to join the gathering. Only to have the guy start threatening people, I told the guy to shut up and to have his friends to get rid of him....this escaladed into one of my other nbigger friends pushing this guy away before he thew a punch, I mean this guy was down right rude the the women that were around, this was followed by anothe guy grabbing a golf club and telling us all to stop....might I add we think he was near pidssing his pants seeing there were three of us were sporting support gear, which this asshole was pushing us on as well. It all ended in a few hand shakes and "man I'm sorrys" so we headed to hanglidders peak WOW! so much for a great day at STAVE LAKE!

IT'S A JEEP THING, YOU JUST WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND!

Honky
02-24-2003, 04:32 PM
That reminds me of a story that my buddy Rick told me of one of the days he was up at the Redneck mud Flats.

Long story short, Rick was driving into the flats by himself at dusk one Saturady night when he drove up to a bunch of guys standing around a old car. Looking like it was a junker they said that they were going to burn it. Rick asked if he could drive up the hood berfore they destoyed it. They said not a problem!!

Rick jumped into his big ass Ford pickup and started to drive up the hood. These guys all start taking off??!! Rick not thinking anything of it drive all the way up to the window.

All of a sudden Rick said these two Big fuck'n biker lookin' guy starts running up to his truck yelling what the fuck are you doing THATS MY CAR!!!! Rick explained what happened but got a shit kicking any ways!!

Short time later Ken comes down and see whats happening and goes to help out. Gets Rick back in his truck and they start driving away and that group starts throwing beer bottles and hitting Ken's Truck!! Ken said that he just lost it his eyes were shaking and he turned his truck around and put the peddle to the floor and goes after these guys but hits a stump SLAM!!

He gets out and these guys pissed to the gills just start laughing at him. One of them push him into the mud but it could have been a lot worse. They tell him that is was their car but they had no intensions of driving it home, it was there to be wrecked!!
Unbelievable!!!!!

Ken gets back in his truck and heads for home.

He did tell me this story a while ago but it was very close to that.

http://www.funinbc.com/forum/uploaded/rusty_yellowjeep/20021213115926_dans.gif

imported_n/a
02-25-2003, 06:29 PM
Now that I've talked thiings over with the guys, there are no hard feelings, just drunken good times....we don't have time for the bull shit. I'm just gald we didn't own up to our usual saying.....when in doubt......knock'em out![11]

IT'S A JEEP THING, YOU JUST WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND!

BigRuss
02-25-2003, 06:31 PM
man that shits just fawkin crazy!!! this is all supposed to be fun but some people just take life way too seriuosly. people just need to learn how to have fun!!![30]

not another fawkin message board!!!

BigRuss
02-25-2003, 06:33 PM
it would have been funny seeing the look on the guys face thou!

not another fawkin message board!!!

Honky
02-25-2003, 07:02 PM
Hell that's one of my favourite camp fire stories
[15]

http://www.funinbc.com/forum/uploaded/rusty_yellowjeep/20021213115926_dans.gif

muky
03-01-2003, 07:21 AM
Hey , I sport support gear too. [9]

You can take the boy out of the country, but you cant take the country out of the boy.

imported_n/a
03-08-2003, 01:50 PM
about the suberban being hit- i actually saw that happen, it was SO messed up, these 2 trucks just sort of drove into each other.... have another beer... i know i will. i am still hoping to get my poor yellow chev fixed in time to wheel stave this year, please nobody drive into it... hahaha!