PDA

View Full Version : finally, parts truck in

imported_n/a
02-12-2003, 05:37 PM
al and i towed down the big ass old stinking ugly SOB of a wagoneer from surrey on monday, going to be our parts truck now!! has a 401 for Al, but the drivelines mine. i finally get a lowrange t-case so i can stop hittin tree to slow down going down steep slippery trails after locking brakes. 4.56 gearing for me, spare axles for me (d44s) nice tranny for me but we hope to sell the stuff we dont need. its a 77 waggy. anyone want some spare parts that we dont need after our strip down? otherwise its a pyp special. lemme know rfulcher@shaw.ca

'78 j-10 has 4 wheels, a 360 and homemade rust. who needs exhaust, brakes and a tape player anyway??

Tuner Inside
02-13-2003, 07:12 AM
Ummmm Ryan, no one has a Jeep besides the Al's and you!!! Jason doesnt count cause his is new schoool. LOL

Buy a suzuki and live forever!!!!!

<center>http://www.members.shaw.ca/hreidie/drinker%20pint.gif</center>
<center>OFF CAMBER - Member</center>
<center>Kernal Mustard Called, He said "GET A CLUE!"</center>

biggestal
02-13-2003, 08:09 AM
that's the other Al, Tuner.

Yeah, I'd love to have at her. Has it got tilt steering?

40 BELOW AN' I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, GOT A HEATER IN MY TRUCK AN' I'M OFF TO THE RODEO

Honky
02-13-2003, 08:40 AM
Hey your taking all the parts I need :-)

http://www.funinbc.com/forum/uploaded/rusty_yellowjeep/20021213115926_dans.gif

imported_n/a
02-13-2003, 07:02 PM
of course we get all the good stuff first [36] hey bigal i believe it does have tilt. going to stake my land tomorrow on it and will let you know if its yours

'78 j-10 has 4 wheels, a 360 and homemade rust. who needs exhaust, brakes and a tape player anyway??

Tuner Inside
02-13-2003, 07:08 PM
Silly Jeep boys!

imported_n/a
02-13-2003, 08:10 PM
its a jeep thing buddy, you wouldnt understand. we can hit a bar sometime and i can try to explain the basics but anymore is priviledged to jeep owners only[3]

Tuner Inside
02-13-2003, 09:31 PM
Privilage!!!! Holly shit, dude did you check gas prices out......

Dont think most jeeps get good fuel economy, well except for those poor little 4cyl ones.

burnt03
02-14-2003, 05:13 AM
It's a jeep thing alright. But we don't really want to understand :D

1978 FJ40
OffCamber Member

Tuner Inside
02-14-2003, 11:45 AM
Second that!!!! Good fun!

You going on saturday there Parnelli?

Mr.Zuki
02-14-2003, 10:07 PM
Parnelli, your being way too kind to that thing.... Personally I like all the moss growing all over it! [36][3][14]

imported_n/a
02-16-2003, 08:05 PM
the moss is the personalized touch buddy! better then any bumper sticker i have seen, it makes a statement (lived in vancouver)
Tuner buddy, suzuki forever? ok gas mileage is better but you know what, THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT[3] as for shawn, at least it isnt made of recycled steel from dodges[9] and dont worry mods are still in the making for the pathfinder. 4" trailmaster maybe, by summer once i get the pay checks again.
you two will one day understand that when you can buy a whole parts truck for $400 rather then just a single imported part why its a jeep thing[41]

Mr.Zuki
02-16-2003, 09:46 PM
I have had more than my share of parts cars/trucks! :D My Toyota V8 donar was a $300 77' Impala. You are so correct, no repacement for displacement![36]I am going on to my 3rd engine into my Zuk... Stock 1.0L-&gt; Toyota 4AGE 1.6L-&gt; now 4.3L... Should probably just skip this one and go to V8.... [15] I can't even count how many parts trucks I have had... [k] That is why I love PYP! Now I dont have to have the mess in my yard! [3]

I told Al to let me know if you guys need any help... So PM me if you do![36]

burnt03
02-17-2003, 05:10 AM
[quote]ok gas mileage is better but you know what, THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT[quote]
We'll see if you're singing the same tune when gas goes up to $1/L. Dirty bastards [10]

[quote]as for shawn, at least it isnt made of recycled steel from dodges[quote]
Recycled Dodge Steel? I don't think so! I've never seen a dodge w/ as much rust as the Cruiser :D

Oh by the way, what're you doing with those waggy springs? From what I gather, that's a good swap into toyota solid axles, supposed to flex great... maybe try selling those to Mudrunner or Weston if he decides to do a SAS

1978 FJ40
OffCamber Member

imported_n/a
02-17-2003, 01:32 PM
haha $1 a litre eh? got close last year, why not just move to alberta and process your own gas[31] mr.zuki buddy, v-8 in a zuke? thats crazy and beyond sweet!!! whats wrong with the 4.3 l though? they have sufficient power and stuff, fairly common, fun to work on. but the raw power from the v-8 would outweigh the 6[36] burnt, lol i can afford the v-8 cause its my 2nd truck, thank GOD!!! that 4bbl holley on it would kill me in gas money otherwise. she eats more oil then gas anyway so no probs. there. the springs are 4 leaf, i have the specs somewhere around here on length. i will be taking the rear springs as they are fairly new and re-arced about 2" or so? those are mine but i think he could grab the fronts. [32] those do flex sweet man, just ask the jeep club about when i went over the cliff with the rear end, front flexed huge to get me back on the trail.

mr. zuki are you the one with that zuke just down the road from al? if so i wanna see that truck up close!

burnt03
02-17-2003, 03:07 PM
Hey Ryan, there's another waggy in the interior Buy and Sell in kamloops... I think it was 300 bucks

1978 FJ40
OffCamber Member

Mr.Zuki
02-17-2003, 10:27 PM
[quote]haha $1 a litre eh? got close last year, why not just move to alberta and process your own gas mr.zuki buddy, v-8 in a zuke? thats crazy and beyond sweet!!! whats wrong with the 4.3 l though? they have sufficient power and stuff, fairly common, fun to work on. but the raw power from the v-8 would outweigh the 6 burnt, lol i can afford the v-8 cause its my 2nd truck, thank GOD!!! that 4bbl holley on it would kill me in gas money otherwise. she eats more oil then gas anyway so no probs. there. [quote]

My Zuk is my toy so it will really only see weekends. I installed a V8 into my Toyota. I had alot of fun with that, Daily drove it for 4 years with the V8 and 38.5" TSLs. After the house and kids it just didnt work as the "Daily Driver" anymore.[16]I have the V6 here and am going to rebuild it before I install it. I will try it out but if I am not happy with it I am sure you will see a V8 in it. [k] Speaking of burnouts... [9] Did you happen to see the 1 min smoke show vid floating around of my Zuk? It was when I had the 1600 Toyota DOHC Mr2 engine in it.... [5]

You have a fullsize Cherokee right? 360? I tried the Offcamber site but couldnt find a pic of it.

[quote]mr. zuki are you the one with that zuke just down the road from al? if so i wanna see that truck up close![quote]

I am just down at the bottom of Leathead. So I am relitvly close to Al's place.... Give me an e-mail! Mr.Zuki@telus.net I would like some info on joining the Offcamber group as well. Taz knows where I am... As well as a few others. I had a yard clean-up last year and gave away a bunch of stuff to people. Met a few of you guys here... But it was too brief to really put a face to names.

Anyway it is L8T, and I am rambling... [18]

Vic

Toyrantula
02-18-2003, 04:17 PM
yes, you are rambling....... And if your wife is up for dibs I`ll take her at the next yard cleanup.

A GOOD friend will bail you out of jail,

A BEST friend will will be sitting beside you saying"that was fawkin` awesome!"

Tuner Inside
02-18-2003, 05:29 PM
lol

Hey MR Zuki how did you bolt up the mr2 engine?

Mr.Zuki
02-19-2003, 12:17 AM
Ty- [11] [15]

Turner, The 4AGE 1600 has the same bellhousing as the 1600 4AC. The Corollas from I believe 84-87 were all RWD and had these engines. Some were called GTS's and they had the 4AGE which is the same engine as the MR2, just RWD. There is a Crolla GTS at PYP right now. The engine is very light weighing in at 165lbs fully dressed due to it orignally being built for the Formula Atlantic 1600 Toyota racing series (open wheel smaller indy style). There are a few diffrances but are based on the same engine. It was a very easy swap EFI and all. Only had to hook up 3 wires to have it running. [b] I liked the setup but it never made enugh power for me. [c]

If ya want more info let me know. I still have the auto and 5-speed here that I used.

Tuner Inside
02-19-2003, 08:36 AM
More info is good. I was planning on running a VW diesel swap on my 410 but am now looking at other options. YEah vic if you could throw more info at me I would love it. Heck maybe I could get my 410 done this year!

Toyrantula
02-19-2003, 06:11 PM
Mr-Zuki******* YOU WANKER******[g] Quit yappin and put the damn truck together already. Hell your kids will have it put together before you do.[36]

A GOOD friend will bail you out of jail,

A BEST friend will will be sitting beside you saying"that was fawkin` awesome!"

biggestal
02-19-2003, 06:35 PM
you poor sad pathetic little import owners, getoff the fucking man's page

40 BELOW AN' I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, GOT A HEATER IN MY TRUCK AN' I'M OFF TO THE RODEO

Just_some_asshole
02-20-2003, 05:26 AM
thanku al

i just don't fuckin care

tazuki
02-20-2003, 07:35 AM
[48] Up yours Al , What your trying to say is that it takes a man to winch to the top of a hill , but it takes a Import owner to get to the top under it's own power,[j] and you Throttle what are you thanking Al for , I'm the one who pulled your Rubicon out with my Import Suzuki. [41] Now stop all your [g] and lets go get some [3] and go wheeling... [11] [c]

http://publish.shaw.ca/bcwildwood/images/photo2/tazuki2.gif
tazuki88@canada.com

88.5 Zuki, SPOA, 31x10.5 Procomp Xterrain , 1.6 powered and Pony fed, 4.16 T-case, LSD!

biggestal
02-20-2003, 07:43 AM
well boo hoo fucking hoo!

imported_n/a
02-20-2003, 08:20 AM
yeah right taz, look who the one is that pulled you up on the toy run with the jeep/???? remember or did you choose to forget?

tazuki
02-20-2003, 08:46 AM
quote:Originally posted by Parnelli

yeah right taz, look who the one is that pulled you up on the toy run with the jeep/???? remember or did you choose to forget?

Well it sure the hell wasn't you cause you never wheel , Your allways someones bitch... [9][9][9]

http://publish.shaw.ca/bcwildwood/images/photo2/tazuki2.gif
tazuki88@canada.com

88.5 Zuki, SPOA, 31x10.5 Procomp Xterrain , 1.6 powered and Pony fed, 4.16 T-case, LSD!

Mr.Zuki
02-20-2003, 09:23 AM
Man, Brand bashing... LOL I have a bit of everything in mine.... So I'm can't even get involved [c]. Ford, Chev, Jeep , Suzuki... I'ts all in there. Guess I should be able to go everywhere! [32][42][f][19]

Now to just get it all together...[15][35][a][16]

imported_n/a
02-23-2003, 04:56 PM
oh i wheel buddy, just not up here. snow wheeling on the hills is way more fun but for your comment taz, touche[a]

Just_some_asshole
02-23-2003, 06:03 PM
[quote]Originally posted by Parnelli

oh i wheel buddy, just not up here. snow wheeling on the hills is way more fun but for your comment taz, touche[a]

what?

i just don't fuckin care

imported_n/a
02-23-2003, 06:23 PM
parneli might go wheelin but he'd rather be muddin[48][g]

i love eatin meat

imported_n/a
02-24-2003, 06:49 PM
fullthrottle, nevermind about that post, being half cut will make you type weird things.[31] yo treelover, i know how many times you dropped your soap during that time you did in c-block, bubba wrote all about it in that book, you know the one... the best bitches of all time[4]