PDA

View Full Version : Hi-Lift Jack Company offering sponsorship...

Magna
02-05-2003, 04:31 PM
I just received an email from Hi-Lift Jack Company in Bloomfield IN.
They're (possibly) offering sponsorships to off-road clubs. Anyone else receive this? Kevin, maybe?

Below is a copy of the email. What do you guys think of this?

================================================== =============

Hi-Lift® jacks are designed to help you survive in the harshest of environments, from the Moab Desert Canyons to the Welsh Mountains and the Amazon Jungle. With a full range of specially designed accessories, the Hi-Lift® jack is just about the most versatile piece of off-roading equipment you can buy. And for reliability, durability and performance, you can always rely on Hi-Lift®.

Hi-Lift® jacks are the preferred brand of off-road enthusiasts because of they offer reliability, durability, and performance that they can rely on. Each Hi-Lift® jack is factory-tested, has a rust-resistant finish, comes standard with a Top Winch-Connector Clamp, and includes safe use information.

Hi-Lift Jack Company has a long history of involvement with the off-road market in the U.S. We are very interested in expanding those efforts to include the Canadian off-road market. Our purpose for contacting you is to let you know of our interest in sponsorship opportunities for your various association and club events in 2003.

OFF-CAMBER
'86 S10 Blazer - Soon to be a little taller.

jeeper
02-05-2003, 05:00 PM
coooooooooooooolllllllllllll a free authentic Hilift !!!!! A great tool,,, I just cant seem to understand why theyd need to give away product for advertising as MOST fourwheelers either already carry one or have a freind that does !

richsworkshop
02-05-2003, 08:21 PM
Maybe they are sponsering with more than just product....

$$$$ $$$$ $$$$ $$$$ $$$$

And HEY! We could ALL use a bit more of that! [:D}

Rich [}:)]
(aka Stax)

"Anything is possible... It all just takes TIME and MONEY!!"

85_GMC_4x4
02-06-2003, 08:31 AM
HECK YA!

Sign us up Magna! I'll gladly wear a hi-lift sticker on my rig if I get a free jack outa the deal!

85 GMC 3/4T 4x4
7" BDS suspension lift
35" Mickey Thompson Baja Claw Tires
Dual fuel propane/gas
Locked rear axle
Smiley face painted on diff cover

OFF CAMBER