PDA

View Full Version : great auction tonight

Toyrantula
01-29-2003, 11:35 AM
Dodds brothers has a great selection of Craftsman wrenches, sockets, spanners etc. An 8274 Warn with bumper and cradle. Hawse fairlead all complete by the looks of it, a wire feed with Argon kinda small not sure of the voltage, chainsaws. Large upright tool box and roller cabinet.

Auction is tonight at ( I think) 7pm.

Th Craftsman Tools are in excellent shape- speed wrenches, crowfoot , Sockets and drives in 1/4-3/8 drives-chrome and impact. An offbrand 3/4 drive set.

Thought some of you may want to know.

A GOOD friend will bail you out of jail,

A BEST friend will will be sitting beside you saying"that was fawkin` awesome!"

Magna
01-29-2003, 03:13 PM
Where's Dodd's Brothers?

OFF-CAMBER
'86 S10 Blazer - Soon to be a little taller.

YJJAY
01-30-2003, 08:07 AM
ANOTHER GOOD PLACE TO GET TOOLS CHEAP IS THE BOEING AIR FIELD IN SEATTLE. THEY ARE MAINLY SNAP-ON AND HAVE BEEN USED VERY LITTLE AS TO KEEP THE AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE VERY CONSISTANT.I KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN DOWN THERE TO BUY TOOLS IN THE PAST AND SOME OF THE TOOLS HAVE BEEN USED ONLY ONCE. ITS PRETTY MUCH "IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A TOOL,I'D BET THAT THEY HAVE IT" KIND OF PLACE. IF YOU GO ...I CANT REMEMBER THE EXIT # BUT YHE TOOL ROOM IS BETWEEN THE TWO HANGERS.
THE DAYS THEY ARE OPEN ARE DIFFERENT ALL THE TIME SO IT WOULD BE ADVISABLE TO CALL AHEAD.[36]

http://www.funinbc.com/forum/uploaded/YJJAY/200312805653_ernaehrung018.gif