PDA

View Full Version : Just saying Hi

Wasp
01-13-2003, 01:48 PM
just thought I would say hi just looking for info and trails to try out I live in Vernon and I am kinda new here . SO I just though I would check this site out see where you are all from and maybe going wheeling with ya some timeknow one around here goes
.:D

Magna
01-13-2003, 02:13 PM
Welcome Wasp.

You're in luck. There's a bunch of us in this area...Kelowna, Vernon, Penticton...who wheel together often. We're called Off-Camber - www.offcamber.tk

Hang around, check this forum often...we'll be going out again. Things are a little slow right now...lots of the Off-Camber members are using this time for working on their rigs.

OFF-CAMBER
'86 S10 Blazer - Soon to be a little taller.

Toyrantula
01-13-2003, 02:18 PM
Yeah, been kinda slow for wheelin opportunities.

Whatcha drivin Wasp? Might have seen you around Vernon.

A GOOD friend will bail you out of jail,

A BEST friend will will be sitting beside you saying"that was fawkin` awesome!"

Wasp
01-14-2003, 10:18 AM
I have a 98 Tj nothing to it yet But soon when ICBC gives me some money for an accident. Hope to put some 33" and a 4" lift maybe some lockers "air or cable dont know which" amd A good friend called a winch... Hope to have all that by march.... But I have a big white RIp curl decal on the front winshield... Does any one use a cb any more and what cannel are ya On?

Toyrantula
01-14-2003, 10:55 AM
I have seen you around then. I recognize the decal. Only use the CB on a wheelin trip, very little around town and usually Ch. 4.

I drive the blue Toyota on 33`s, usually seen at either Waddy`s or at the north end SUbway if the wife takes it. Drop in for a coffee.Gonna be at Waddy`s at 5pm tonight.

A GOOD friend will bail you out of jail,

A BEST friend will will be sitting beside you saying"that was fawkin` awesome!"

Wasp
01-14-2003, 11:02 AM
hahah I deliver bread to that place ..

imported_n/a
01-14-2003, 07:10 PM
I know a couple of guys from the Okanagan Jeep Club and they are going out just about every weekend. I keep getting the call from them but I've been to busy to go very much. I don't recall their e-mail address but their web site is www.jeepclub.tk . You can probably get a hold of them there.

Oh ya welcome Wasp, I am quite new here myself.

[8]

MG
01-14-2003, 07:58 PM
well welcome wasp.

http://members.shaw.ca/hfripp/bblmq2.jpg
<center>Yes magna..just let me sleep.</center> another off camber member.
u only live once.
so have a mud fight