PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Killer Bugs Bunny

imported_n/a
09-03-2002, 07:49 PM
Hey i hear you got a welder i need to get a rear trak bar welded up for the rear axle i have all the joints for it just need the welding part done let me know thanks

Treading Heavily!

jeeper
09-03-2002, 08:00 PM
HEy Twigman ,,,,, Who are you asking the question too???

jeeper
09-03-2002, 08:11 PM
CALL me blonde ,,,, I just noticed you had the post adressed ATTN Killerbugsbunny !!! MAN OH MAN ,,,,, I feel like a fool LOL

tazuki
09-04-2002, 04:24 AM
Hey Twig I don't think you will get him for a while, he's realy studding hard this week and then has to go to school in Van for a mounth,...Just thought I would let you know...

http://www3.telus.net/tazuki/tazuki5.gif
tazuki88@canada.com
http://www3.telus.net/tazuki
88.5 Zuki, SPOA, 31x10.5, 1.6 powered and Pony fed, locked !

KBB
09-04-2002, 05:16 AM
Hello, twigman. You were informed correctly on the welder and shit.But you have a problem, your timing is terrible.
I will have to decline on the project. I just finished my last project with Taz on Monday that I commited myself too.
I HAVE to get into my books less than two weeks, I'm very nervous. My first day exam is worth 60 percent of my final mark.
Amyway,if you don't find anyone for the project, I might be interested in a cash job in 6-8 weeks. Hope it works out for you.

Scars are tattoos with better stories
'90 K5,Dana 44,4.10gears, Corp. 14 FF ,4.11gears, 33's steelies rims, welded r.spool, winch, 6 pt.cage,electric cooling ,4 inch lift,swaybar disconnects,traction bar,

Tuner Inside
09-04-2002, 12:12 PM
Looks like we need to have a fab party again. I'm sure a few other people need stuff done. How about next month sometime????

If not and you want it done sooner and you are down in Penticton I will be happy to do it for you. I would come up there but my mig welder hates being on the trailer. So if you come down I could do it for you no problem.

Hope this helps you twiggy. If not then it might have to wait until the next fab party.

Comming Soon To A Trail Near You:
SJ410 with yota drive train and vw diesel power!!

OFF CAMBER - Member
WWW.OFFCAMBER.TK

imported_n/a
09-04-2002, 07:36 PM
I'll weight my options and see what kind of time i have for coming down but i have no idea right now so i'll let ya know and about the off camber sticker i'am thinking i'll get one of the ones that goes on the rear window on my truck if that's cool.

Treading Heavily!

Tuner Inside
09-05-2002, 08:47 AM
Hey Twiggy you get both the front(big) and rear(little) decals. I will drop them off next week for you seeing as I have to go to pick your part anyways.

Prefer if you get a decal up front as well as back. Come on everyone is doing it.

Comming Soon To A Trail Near You:
SJ410 with yota drive train and vw diesel power!!

OFF CAMBER - Member
WWW.OFFCAMBER.TK