PDA

View Full Version : sat wheeling lite.

Trailjunkie
01-31-2016, 02:52 PM
:D Met up with the heeps for the first time in 6 months for a sat wheely thing and it was a gooder day.[36] did a bunch of smoother type bush trails as i shouldn't be bouncing around to much .lol so no rocks. Jeff had his new disc brake converted 8.25 rear diff in , not welded yet so he was only locked up front. he did fine only had winch twice .i had no carnage until i pealed my rear pass door wide open lol and i do now have a new creaky noise in the front end. Darcy did fine till he sheared his pass rear centre pin so his diff twisted and threw his drive shaft.:eek: so we pulled it apart and i had a new centre pin in my plethora of parts so he got started pulling it apart in the super cold rain lol I and Jeff Both said in unison whatever you do don't break the u bolts as you don't have any spares and then we hear it SNAP!go fuck yourself . lol.ok game changer. so we got the leafs back to lined up shoved a bolt in the hole and wrapped it with a ratchet strap then a cable connected to a come along and cinched it tight. Done , were soaked and i forgot my rain coat and umbrella [16] soaked to the ball sack and freezing lets get the fuck outta here.

Always broke
01-31-2016, 04:44 PM
Good thing you had spare parts

vajayjay
01-31-2016, 08:12 PM
I thought you learned how to drive :dontknow:

Trailjunkie
01-31-2016, 08:25 PM
I thought you learned how to drive

what the door the trees wanted it and i saved it .?.

Honky
01-31-2016, 09:09 PM
Fun but can you remember the last time you went out and didn't breakdown? lol

harvester_sorrow
01-31-2016, 09:09 PM
I thought you learned how to drive :dontknow:

It's a jeep thing

Shoulda went high. Fresh pow

Trailjunkie
01-31-2016, 10:00 PM
Fun but can you remember the last time you went out and didn't breakdown?

i dont think ive ever actually broke down but breakin and dentin stuff is part of the fun its our rest time have a samich and smoke and fix some defective or broken jeep thing. lol

Shoulda went high. Fresh pow

we just were not feelin the snow wheelin.

harvester_sorrow
02-01-2016, 01:23 PM
It was very slick snow. Unless you had a super ford

DIRTDIGGLER
02-01-2016, 01:32 PM
Made it home that shower never felt so good :p

4skin
02-01-2016, 08:11 PM
Looks like fun

atoyot
02-02-2016, 12:59 PM
really u didnt have those as double spares on board.?????...doesnt seem like u.......
..:D .
[cheers]

Trailjunkie
02-02-2016, 07:15 PM
really u didnt have those as double spares on board.?????...doesnt seem like u.......

i dont have a dana 35 only dirty diggler is still running that diff so i have no spares for that .i bet he will now though lol .8.8 ones i have.