PDA

View Full Version : new guy

ASPEN
01-04-2016, 07:25 PM
gotta do the customary first post
Been around awhile-anything backcountry works-Hunting,fishing,quading,wheeling and so forth
Cheers[cheers]

harvester_sorrow
01-04-2016, 07:32 PM
Welcome to the site

Honky
01-04-2016, 07:52 PM
Hi aspen welcome to FIBC

SHITTY
01-04-2016, 08:09 PM
[cheers]welcome

vajayjay
01-04-2016, 08:20 PM
Aspen......

Do you know Mary Swanson?

Trailjunkie
01-04-2016, 08:28 PM
or was it Mary Samsonite?

lol

welcome

Lieutenant Johnson
01-04-2016, 09:33 PM
question is ...where has ur Aspen? ...:vroam:

welcome to the site :D

Burge
01-04-2016, 09:37 PM
[cheers] welcome

ASPEN
01-05-2016, 07:52 AM
Who the f$&k is Mary Swanson ?
Where is your Ass pen -lol
Cheers[cheers]
Took me long enough to get this goin- technically challenged !:mad:

vajayjay
01-05-2016, 08:22 AM
You'll fit right in...

Lots of people on here are challenged,

I guess I'll just wait until someone on my level signs up [cheers]

Always broke
01-05-2016, 09:57 AM
Welcome to the site !

ASPEN
01-05-2016, 12:35 PM
TEAM BEERGUT!!
I think everyone from abby is on that team-lol

Metal Mulisha
01-05-2016, 01:53 PM
harvester is a dink

Trailjunkie
01-05-2016, 01:59 PM
Vagenitals is still waiting.....

Fordtrailer
01-05-2016, 02:09 PM
Welcome

dirka dave
01-05-2016, 04:08 PM
You'll fit right in...

Lots of people on here are challenged,

I guess I'll just wait until someone on my level signs up [cheers]

What level is that ?

harvester_sorrow
01-05-2016, 04:48 PM
harvester is a dink

You are what you eat happy penis :goatse: [!] [g]

vajayjay
01-05-2016, 05:33 PM
What level is that ?

Way above your pay grade ;)

vajayjay
01-05-2016, 05:51 PM
I'm going to put this in here because you seem abit better than that other newbie, but that's just because you haven't admitted to driving a ford yet :D(go buy a dodge Fordtrailer and I'll move this to your sign up thread)

We are not your typical internet site, we all know each other here. We've all spent time together and had a good time, its not your typical website where everyone sits behind a keyboard( well actually it has been lately, but thats because the coolest sexiest best wheeling guy here took his rig apart and hasn't built a new one yet)so don't pretend to be an internet tough guy, stay on our good side and come out to an event(whenever one might happen) and get to know us. As strange as this will sound I've met my best friends on here, will do almost anything for anyone on here and they'll do the same.

In just over a month we do our annual special trip that you will know nothing about until we get to know you, then maybe we'll bring you over to the darkside and tell you our secrets.

You don't need a built truck(look at Happypants) but it does help on some occurances, start small ask questions and get out there

Come to think of it we should do a street outlaws style list,
With either harvestors golfcart or happypants as the gate keeper which one would be the easier to beat?:D

Oh, do any of you newbies have fiddies?

TOYLESS
01-05-2016, 06:44 PM
That touched my heart:D

Lieutenant Johnson
01-05-2016, 06:44 PM
Well now u just scared him away...no one wants to know your dirty secrets

harvester_sorrow
01-05-2016, 09:57 PM
I'm going to put this in here because you seem abit better than that other newbie, but that's just because you haven't admitted to driving a ford yet :D(go buy a dodge Fordtrailer and I'll move this to your sign up thread)

We are not your typical internet site, we all know each other here. We've all spent time together and had a good time, its not your typical website where everyone sits behind a keyboard( well actually it has been lately, but thats because the coolest sexiest best wheeling guy here took his rig apart and hasn't built a new one yet)so don't pretend to be an internet tough guy, stay on our good side and come out to an event(whenever one might happen) and get to know us. As strange as this will sound I've met my best friends on here, will do almost anything for anyone on here and they'll do the same.

In just over a month we do our annual special trip that you will know nothing about until we get to know you, then maybe we'll bring you over to the darkside and tell you our secrets.

You don't need a built truck(look at Happypants) but it does help on some occurances, start small ask questions and get out there

With either harvestors golfcart or happypants as the gate keeper which one would be the easier to beat?:D

More valid points

Fiddy needs to be on everyone's list

Golf cart has done the grotto loop, Eagle ridge, and hale. Tough call

4skin
01-05-2016, 10:55 PM
Hey I have seen happy pants jeep flexed out driving in his driveway
That's pretty hard core considering it's a jeep

Fordtrailer
01-06-2016, 11:25 AM
I drive a Ford I sure do �� what's it to you
And where were you for the Christmas tree burning I was there

ASPEN
01-06-2016, 12:10 PM
ahh crap- you called me out:cool:
some of you guys know me already - but i aint sayin#yeah
I'm sensitive- [15]
"Fire good- Jr' on fire bad"[cheers]

dirka dave
01-06-2016, 12:41 PM
That touched my heart:D

Sounds lie he touched something else. :confused0006:

Happypants
01-22-2016, 12:03 AM

Don't hate cuz I've had 2 different rigs in the time it took u to bolt ur engine/transmission/tcases together sweetie, Mabey one day :dontknow:

C-Dog
01-22-2016, 12:09 AM
Happypants

The next Tuna lol happy penis

Fencepostxjay
01-22-2016, 12:55 AM
welcome [cheers] i dont get on here much or wheel much but who knows maybe 2016 will be a change for that , maybe see you in the trails or on the streets of abby , real soon , or maybe not lol

Trailjunkie
01-22-2016, 04:42 AM
Happypants

The next Tuna

tunapants??

lol

Happypants
01-22-2016, 08:37 AM
Tunahappynoneckpants,

EIEIO
01-22-2016, 11:23 AM
Relcrum to the site

[cheers]

ASPEN
01-26-2016, 08:14 AM
cool rig eieio[36]

Fordtrailer
01-26-2016, 02:26 PM
Are you wanting to sell one of your trucks
ASPEN

ASPEN
01-27-2016, 08:10 AM
I dunno:dontknow:
The 80 can go but the diesels:confused0006:

Griswold
01-27-2016, 09:04 PM
Welcome to the nuthouse :D got any pics of your wheeler, and we don't mind pics of the girlfriend or wife either :D

ASPEN
01-28-2016, 12:37 PM
Pics of Girlfriend ?- wife see's that I would be in deep:party0010: .Wife ?- too old for you [16]
No heep no more- miss it tho ! Let everyone else break theirs -Lol
Quading good tho ! Still gotta register em- too bull headed to pay taxes for things I bought 10 years ago:mad: .

Griswold
01-28-2016, 12:54 PM
Pics of Girlfriend ?- wife see's that I would be in deep:party0010: .Wife ?- too old for you [16] lol I might be older than her lol :D
No heep no more- miss it tho ! Let everyone else break theirs -Lol lol :D
Quading good tho ! Still gotta register em- too bull headed to pay taxes for things I bought 10 years ago:mad: . I hear you there bud :D So snap a pick of your quad and you and some of us might recognize you :D

ASPEN
01-29-2016, 09:16 AM
ahh christ-no one wants a pic of me:D I don't do selfie's
Ask Honky who i is