PDA

View Full Version : wandering the last couple days

Trailjunkie
12-20-2015, 07:54 PM
Yesterday did some walking along the river and found allot of wind damaged trees causing someone to do some Honkying splitting and stacking firewood every half a click along the river [36] . Might have to go back and burn some wood and relax with some fishing .[31] [stoned] Uno the kind where you don't give a shit if you catch anything lol. Then today we spotted some eagles hogging a tree along the slew so checked them out then headed out to Popkum to walk around Cheam lake for awhile. beauty watching the sun go down there .oh yeah On our way home hwy 7 was closed at the Sasquatch for an hour or two so the cops said due to an accident[16] so we headed up west Harrison figured wed go have a fire at Francis lake for a couple hours but there was an accident on the single lane bridge to :eek: so we just went to Rivers edge restaurant for dinner to kill time. Was Gooder food there i tells yah.:D Heres some pics.

vajayjay
12-20-2015, 08:25 PM
Nice pics :D

harvester_sorrow
12-20-2015, 08:47 PM
Walking? !?!?!?!

Keep that up and I won't be able to make fun of you anymore :(

Perfect day for it with the snow lline

Honky
12-20-2015, 09:10 PM
walking? did something motorized breakdown?

That wood looks like it needs to be burned

T-donk
12-20-2015, 09:29 PM
Hahahaha nice guys , nice pics Doug

Trailjunkie
12-21-2015, 12:07 AM
Walking? !?!?!?!

Keep that up and I won't be able to make fun of you anymore

yes walking is necessary right now im about 38 lbs less funny than before and i plan on continuing will be less funny in the future.

That wood looks like it needs to be burned

yes kev , yes it does.