PDA

View Full Version : Cherokee Sport

longhorn
12-12-2015, 08:37 PM
So I got a 1993 Cherokee Sport on a trade deal.

It needs a inspection because it came from Sask., I'm not going to screw with it.

Runs good , has good tires and looks Ok?
What should I do with it , other than burn it?

Think I could get anything for it selling it for a bush buggy , or should I get it inspected or buy some BC papers for it?

4skin
12-12-2015, 09:28 PM
Could try getting it inspected it could pass it could fail
Could get a guy that inspects it could get a guy that looks out window yup it's a jeep and rubber stamps form lol your risking what 100 150 bucks
Burn it not a good option scrap metal isn't worth anything
And your third option you list could cost way more than I would be willing to risk for a jeep

Trailjunkie
12-13-2015, 03:18 PM
yep get it inspected or sell it as a needs inspection or parts truck its only worth like 500 to a thousand with the inspection or couple hundred without. you could weld the gears and replace your gator or whatever for putting up those miles of animal fencing. lol

longhorn
12-13-2015, 09:19 PM
yep get it inspected or sell it as a needs inspection or parts truck its only worth like 500 to a thousand with the inspection or couple hundred without. you could weld the gears and replace your gator or whatever for putting up those miles of animal fencing. lol

I thought of making a tool packer for the fenceline.
I could spend thousands on it and beat it to shit ..............
Do Ford rims fit on it if I want to put some big rubber under it?

Trailjunkie
12-13-2015, 11:33 PM
I thought of making a tool packer for the fenceline.
I could spend thousands on it and beat it to shit ..............

lol if you spend hundreds your doing it wrong. minus tires you should be able to do the build for a couple hundred.

Do Ford rims fit on it if I want to put some big rubber under it?

yep as long as there 5 by 4.5 they will.

Trailjunkie
12-13-2015, 11:36 PM
saw this today on 4WDABC Buy & Sell . Maybe check it out

‎Lindsey Gauthier‎

I am looking for a jeep, No more then $3500. Looking for a Deal. Have Cash. was going to buy one in Abby but it was sold by the time i got there. ouch.... but all is good. Theres someone out there with a Great Deal ...
Looking for Jeep for the River. Not daily Driver. But want something in good shape.

4skin
12-14-2015, 01:33 PM
See jeeple obviously have more money (than Toyota people
Lol