View Full Version : Custom stainless braided hoses

10-14-2015, 06:38 PM
I'm doing a v8 swap in my toyota and I need some custom stainless braided lines made.

I need a new fuel line and since I moved the drivetrain back I want a longer clutch line so I can ditch the section of hard line.

Problem is, I cannot find anyone who makes metric stainless hoses. Only place I found would use an fittings then adapt to metric. I don't feel like spending $300 on two lines.

Anyone know where I could get these made??

10-14-2015, 06:42 PM
Try Greenline hoses apparently there Vancouver store can make you brake lines

10-14-2015, 08:00 PM
Russel brake hose for the clutch it was less cost than replacing the stock rubber line the hoses are jic end and use fittings to adapt to cylinders
As for fuel line braided stainless is expensive
I prefer a steel line for the main run with short braided lines to tank pump and carb cost for one reason and packaging steel line is much smaller outer dia than braided just something to think about

10-14-2015, 10:27 PM
russell also makes most types of fuel line and brake line to A/N adaptor fittings so doing custom brake and fuel lines is not hard these days.

In russell you can by the banjo or flare type adaptor fitting and then by a prebuilt pressure rated braided A/N line in lengths from 4 inches to 36 inches if I remember right.

10-14-2015, 11:23 PM
best place to go hands down is

27424 52 Ave, Langley, BC V4W 4B2
(604) 381-3100

I used to deal with them all the time at my last job and they can make what ever size/length you want with what ends as well.