PDA

View Full Version : Hey all

elliott000
05-17-2015, 08:59 AM
Hey guys whats happening. Saw some videos on youtube from fun in bc and it looked like a good time so I figure Id sign up to join an active group, I live in coquitlam and like to get out in he bush to explore and try to not break stuff lol. I drive an 84 bronco, shift work sometimes screws with my weekends but ill be following along to try and join in on some trips! Ill post a couple pics of my truck when I get home but youtube, ehumpy has a couple videos.
Later

Punk in Drublic
05-17-2015, 10:59 AM
saw yer bronco nice rig, welcome to the shit show. any more about ya, got kids, crippling heroin addiction, practicing muslim? got kids, watcha do for work? couple guys here that do shift work. or no work lol.

Burge
05-17-2015, 06:55 PM
welcome[cheers]

vajayjay
05-17-2015, 07:12 PM
Hey guys whats happening. Saw some videos on youtube from fun in bc and it looked like a good time so I figure Id sign up to join an active group, I live in coquitlam and like to get out in he bush to explore and try to not break stuff lol. I drive an 84 bronco, shift work sometimes screws with my weekends but ill be following along to try and join in on some trips! Ill post a couple pics of my truck when I get home but youtube, ehumpy has a couple videos.
Later

First red part must have been when I still had a jeep :party0010:

Second red part, well thats just funny :D

Welcome to the site there's alot of good people on here, its just hard to get to know them lately but when you get the chance come out for a run (I guess you can bring the bronco) and get to know some peeps [cheers]

Lieutenant Johnson
05-17-2015, 08:37 PM
Welcome bud

harvester_sorrow
05-18-2015, 11:10 AM
Welcome.

Shift work eh? Cool kids have mon tue off.....

kingg5
05-18-2015, 12:56 PM
welcome elliott! nice to see u joining the local boards!

Trailjunkie
05-18-2015, 02:46 PM
Welcome and feel free to share your adventures in this beautiful province here.
oh and disregard jj hes Amish and well , enough said. lol

elliott000
05-18-2015, 04:44 PM
Thanks for the notes. I got two kids, daughter is 3 1/2 son is 5 1/2 both love to get out off the road any time. No crippling heroin addiction anymore i keep it to twice a week now lol. I have mon tues off every second week. Work wise i am a pipeline/terminal operator for a company i wont identify yet haha, any oil haters can chime off now..... The videos i saw were up at stave, few in the tank trap, i want to get out and do grotto but no one i know has been to it and i havent gone exploring yet. Tank trap looks fun. Might head there saturday, i heard its pretty deep right now but thats just more greasy fun.

Oh ya, gotta wife too haha. Shes cool with adventures too. Pretty kick ass to have the family on board with one of my hobbies

Griswold
05-18-2015, 05:37 PM
Welcome :D

spanky
05-18-2015, 06:14 PM
welcome, you will meet some nice people, but not me cause all my trucks are broken lol