View Full Version : positive feedback

11-27-2014, 01:16 PM
Just wanted to give a shout out to g a checkpoint in abby. Bought my grizzly from there 2 months ago. They gave me a good deal with no pressure sales at all. There service and parts dept has been great to. I got included in the deal a discount on first service, it was in writing but i forgot the paperwork at home. They honoured the price i said the deal was for even though i didnt have proof. No hassle.

Parts also very helpful and give a good price on parts. Today i was able to get the quad zone heat demons for the sale price on the dual zones as the dual were sold out.

Anyways good place to deal with

11-27-2014, 01:39 PM
I agree they are great to deal with and would go out of my way to deal with them again. Ed is the owner I believe and he is really easy to deal with.

They also beat the selling price on my quad over anywhere else.

I just got off the phone with him and even though my heated grip is just out of warranty they are going to take of it.

11-27-2014, 09:14 PM
Sounds a lot better than when I bought mine from them in 08 from there old poco location

$800 first service bill i was some kind of pissed off and haven't been back since probably would have another bike by now if they had known how to treat a customer

11-28-2014, 08:33 AM
Yes I also agree about the Poco location. Even though I bought two other quads from them they wouldn’t give any kind of deal. Also not happy with their service department….which would be a long rant.

Ed was the owner of the quad shop in Abbotsford and sold out to GA check point. He may have sold but he still runs the place and I wouldn’t compare the two.