PDA

View Full Version : positive feedback

Toyquad
11-27-2014, 02:16 PM
Just wanted to give a shout out to g a checkpoint in abby. Bought my grizzly from there 2 months ago. They gave me a good deal with no pressure sales at all. There service and parts dept has been great to. I got included in the deal a discount on first service, it was in writing but i forgot the paperwork at home. They honoured the price i said the deal was for even though i didnt have proof. No hassle.

Parts also very helpful and give a good price on parts. Today i was able to get the quad zone heat demons for the sale price on the dual zones as the dual were sold out.

Anyways good place to deal with

Honky
11-27-2014, 02:39 PM
I agree they are great to deal with and would go out of my way to deal with them again. Ed is the owner I believe and he is really easy to deal with.

They also beat the selling price on my quad over anywhere else.

I just got off the phone with him and even though my heated grip is just out of warranty they are going to take of it.

skyjacker
11-27-2014, 10:14 PM
Sounds a lot better than when I bought mine from them in 08 from there old poco location

$800 first service bill i was some kind of pissed off and haven't been back since probably would have another bike by now if they had known how to treat a customer

Honky
11-28-2014, 09:33 AM
Yes I also agree about the Poco location. Even though I bought two other quads from them they wouldn’t give any kind of deal. Also not happy with their service department….which would be a long rant.

Ed was the owner of the quad shop in Abbotsford and sold out to GA check point. He may have sold but he still runs the place and I wouldn’t compare the two.