PDA

View Full Version : Check this out ................

longhorn
10-15-2014, 07:37 AM
Almost as bad as Russia ......................

https://www.leg.bc.ca/40th2nd/1st_read/gov13-1.htm

harvester_sorrow
10-15-2014, 04:24 PM
didnt work for me...

longhorn
10-15-2014, 07:54 PM
Too bad it wouldn't work for you its intresting bullshit lol.

Works ok for me , not sure why it didn't work for you?

StinkFinger
10-15-2014, 09:29 PM
i dont like that its icbc it should be anny insurance carrior and i dont like the power it gives them to seize vheicles

harvester_sorrow
10-15-2014, 10:53 PM
Too bad it wouldn't work for you its intresting bullshit lol.

Works ok for me , not sure why it didn't work for you?

maybe it doesnt like long hairs :dontknow:

longhorn
10-16-2014, 08:51 PM
maybe it doesnt like long hairs :dontknow:

lol maybe not

longhorn
10-16-2014, 08:52 PM
i dont like that its icbc it should be anny insurance carrior and i dont like the power it gives them to seize vheicles

They can sieze your shit for 3 days while they decide what to charge you with.

4skin
10-17-2014, 12:33 AM
guess you can't hunt chickens with a quad anymore
dammit

harvester_sorrow
10-17-2014, 04:24 PM
worked on my phone, guess im cool enough now [36]

sounds like more bs

The King Machine
10-17-2014, 05:56 PM
That is just what it is BS.

More regulations and reasons to take money out my pocket and put in to the pockets of politicians.

What I really don't like is the ability officers have to stop me for no reason and search me or the contents of my cargo boxes.

Also if you read it proper it sounds like private companies can be contracted or developed to enforce these regulations.

Before we know it we will have douche bags from Impark driving around harassing us.

Question?

What defines an Off road vehicle?

Will this mean any vehicle with off road capability driving on crown land subject to these rules?

Example: My ford pickup truck driving on a logging road, Can I now be stopped and searched without a warrant?

85chevy
10-17-2014, 06:34 PM
That is just what it is BS.

More regulations and reasons to take money out my pocket and put in to the pockets of politicians.

What I really don't like is the ability officers have to stop me for no reason and search me or the contents of my cargo boxes.

Also if you read it proper it sounds like private companies can be contracted or developed to enforce these regulations.

Before we know it we will have douche bags from Impark driving around harassing us.

Question?

What defines an Off road vehicle?

Will this mean any vehicle with off road capability driving on crown land subject to these rules?

Example: My ford pickup truck driving on a logging road, Can I now be stopped and searched without a warrant?
"off-road vehicle" means a vehicle that

(a) is designed to be self-propelled, and

(b) is in a prescribed class of vehicles,

but does not include a vehicle in a class of vehicles excluded by regulation

The King Machine
10-17-2014, 07:34 PM
Terry wtf does that mean. Explain it so us mouth breathers can figure it out

85chevy
10-17-2014, 07:36 PM
Terry wtf does that mean. Explain it so us mouth breathers can figure it out
Anything that isn't covered by the motor vehicle act?

Should be an All Terrain vehicle which is described in the Vehicle Inspection manual
A Wheeled or tracked vehicle, other then a snowmobile or work vehicle, tat is designed primarily for recreational use or for the transportation of property or equipment, used exclusively on an underdeveloped road, right of ways, marshland, open country or other unprepared surfaces

harvester_sorrow
10-19-2014, 06:40 PM
Anything that isn't covered by the motor vehicle act?

Should be an All Terrain vehicle which is described in the Vehicle Inspection manual
A Wheeled or tracked vehicle, other then a snowmobile or work vehicle, tat is designed primarily for recreational use or for the transportation of property or equipment, used exclusively on an underdeveloped road, right of ways, marshland, open country or other unprepared surfaces

doesnt say anything about golf courses..... :confused0006: