PDA

View Full Version : Steering Stabilizer Relocation Bracket (axle side)

Lieutenant Johnson
09-11-2014, 11:08 AM
Does anyone know of a weld on bracket to relocate the steering stabilizer mount on axle side? i had to remove it once i installed JCR 1 ton ... i would like to get it back on if i could as I tow my trailer alot and would help dampen some vibration over bumps and fsr riding ...thanks
i would imagine the mount would be about 3-5" higher off the axle to clear steering OR

can someone help fab one?

procircuit
09-11-2014, 11:39 AM
im sure i could help you make something up, probably do a new proper sway bar mount at the same time..

Lieutenant Johnson
09-11-2014, 12:58 PM
im sure i could help you make something up, probably do a new proper sway bar mount at the same time..

cool sent you a text brotha.... i have a buddy in kelowna who is loomis'n down some d30 mounts that he cut off the diff ...so we can see if we can use these and just move them a bit higher up the diff to clear steering OR just make NEW sway mount for the passenger ..

as for the Stabilzer axle mount ...it would just be two pieces of plate about 4" off diff with two bolt holes...you can do that in your sleep :party0010:

Reeseman
09-15-2014, 10:07 PM
Just make one not that hard to do.

England
09-16-2014, 08:41 AM
ask the man above !! he made mine !!

Lieutenant Johnson
09-16-2014, 09:26 AM
Just make one not that hard to do.

yeah I got someone who is able to fab these up...just a cpl tabs up off the axle...just gotta get the geometry right for flexing out so that nothing binds up