View Full Version : Harrison Trashed Long Weekend

05-23-2014, 03:53 PM
As we all know, the grads trash the May long weekend out in the bush. Found this on Global News. Good job next generation, that's disgusting! go fuck yourself

05-23-2014, 04:34 PM
same thing every year. just fucked

05-23-2014, 05:20 PM
it says right on the plate, maple ridge, 248th, plain and simple, garibaldi secondary, take the garbage and dump it in front of the doors at garibaldi secondary :dontknow:

and as for the alberta campers, mabey its time we went on a road trip :D lol

when we were camping up Chilliwack for may long, at the end of the trip we went and picked up all the garbage & toilet paper and burned all we could, we even raked the site clean after, fuckin disrespectful kids...

05-23-2014, 05:53 PM
I'm going up Harrison Sunday getting a work party going to burn and clean up as much as possible.if I take before during and after pics I can print them and take them with me for. The open house in June here in mission at the rec center. Just to prove that we don't all need or deserve to be painted with the same brush

05-24-2014, 01:43 PM
Maybe now that its on the news itll be stopped or maybe the pigs will crackdown harder next yr

05-24-2014, 02:29 PM
Let's start at garibaldi. Get ahold of every grads phone and go thru it so we can find who is fully to blame then make them do community service all summer! Make the. An example for al the next years grads and so on.

05-24-2014, 02:53 PM
Pfftt garibaldi is where i went!