PDA

View Full Version : House of ill repute

I'm not here
03-19-2014, 09:24 AM
A man walks into a house of ill repute, and lays down a dollar in front of the house proprietor, and asks "what can I get for a dollar?"

The proprietor says "walk up the stairs and take the first room on the right and have a seat".

So the man walks up the stairs and takes a seat in the room on the right.

Just as the door closes, a smaller door opens and a chicken walks in, and the man proceeds to do his "business" with the chicken.
He then walks out and leaves the house.

The next morning, he walks back in and up to the desk and asks the proprietor "Hello, I was here yesterday, and I feel I wasn't totally satisfied, and I'd like to ask for a refund".

The proprietor says, "My good sir, we don't offer refunds, however, I can offer you something better to make up for your dissatisfaction, simply walk up the stairs and take the second room on the right and have a seat."

So the man walks up the stairs and walks into the second room on the right, where he sees 3 other men sitting in chairs in front of a viewing screen with a naked woman performing a strip show.
He sits down and leans over and says to one of the men, "wow, this is great!"

The man quietly leans back and says, "you think this is great, you should have been here yesterday, there was a guy having sex with a chicken!"

:party0010: