View Full Version : What's new?

10-23-2013, 09:28 PM
Well haven't been posting here lately but I think I will be now since I'm stuck in camp.

So what's new?

I've got a new job had it about 4 months now.. working for the power line company, and I'm up in camp in dease lake working for them now. I got my TT promotion at work, which is a nice raise and in 6-12 months if I keep doing well, and get my physics 11, I'll start my apprenticeship. In the ibew too which is sick!

I'm engaged now to a very awesome lady, Jessica, whom many of you may know. She happens to be ROBO's daughter too lol, guess you'll be my daddy in law soon :p. we are makin plans for a wedding but are weighing a few different options will announce that when it happens

Oh ya my toy is coming along gooder. Sas is almost finished. Got some more parts to get yet tho before I wheel it ... front winch bumper, 4.88's, lockers, get a front driveshaft made. Have sliders and rear bumper and once I have front was thinking of getting some tube bent and installed connecting the bumpers to the slider, like Clark's thumper. Could use some fenders or maybe ill chop them up.

So ya that's what I've been up too lol

What's new with u folks

10-23-2013, 09:55 PM
not much here , working and fixing jeep stuff. the usual . congrats on yer future nuptials man and glad to see you will be wheeling again soon.

10-23-2013, 10:13 PM
Right on buddy, good to hear your doing well, just went up to stave for the night, the road in is beautiful, but be careful, u don't realize your doing 100 on the road cause your practly floating lol, been busy doing a Reno on my camper, new roof, floor, wall, gonna start painting this weekend along with finishing the sheeting on it, then some carpet & Lino then were good to go!

10-24-2013, 07:40 PM
Thanks Doug, I'm lookin forward to it just not the bill for it lmao

Nick, right on dude, camper for the back of the 2 fiddy?

10-24-2013, 07:52 PM