PDA

View Full Version : stolen chevy dana 60

Olyc123
10-05-2013, 06:15 PM
So I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm just gunna go for it anyways. Basically I had bought a chevy dana 60 front axel for my jeep awhile back and I had it sitting on my driveway infront of my jeep while I saved up some more money for the rest of the parts (I'm only 17) I needed to get it all mounted up and they had been there for about two weeks, you cant see them from the road and its a fullsize truck axel so I thought the weight alone would be good theft deterrent but I guess not good enough. so anyways I got up this morning and went outside to notice that my front axel had been stolen. its an early chevy dana 60 front axel without brakes, missing one of the kingpin spring covers and spring, and a bent center link. If anyone sees something like this come up forsale anywhere it would be greatly appreciated if you could let me know. also if someone can find it I'll give a reward for its return. any other help would be great, thanks to anyone who takes the time to read my rambling.

my name is oliver constable, I live in north delta. if you could message me with any info that would be awesome.

Cheers - Oly C

Trailjunkie
10-05-2013, 08:52 PM
shitty . that sucks. good to let people know so we can keep an eye out for yah.

TWOZEROFOUR
10-05-2013, 09:18 PM
Jeep thing, Don,t understand :party0010:

Shitty to hear, Good luck bud.

Cheese eyes
10-05-2013, 10:13 PM
Oliver Oliver Oliver [16] ..shitty to her bud next time hide that shit or lock it up

don't leave gold on the front lawn :rolleyes:

[!] theaves

lincoln locked
10-06-2013, 02:03 PM
[stupid]

skyjacker
10-06-2013, 09:41 PM
It's a sick world we live in man , don't leave anything out they'll steal the dig shit off ur front lawn if you leave it there