PDA

View Full Version : Bedliners...

Hellboy
08-20-2013, 11:04 PM
Okay I know this topic has been up before... I researched a bit into this as I'm going to get one in a month or two. I'm definitely getting one just wanna narrow down which one i want...

Line-x?
Rhino?

So far with what I've read line-x is the best, rhino being second, and DIY stuff last...

So what I'm wondering is where a good shop to get it done would be, and what your opinions on Line-x and rhino are.... I know there are others like ez-liner and stuff....

Anyway this liner is gonna be used... Lots of firewood being tossed into the box and other stuff, bumper jacks etc... I want stuff to not slide around and the box protected...

Thoughts?

Cheers

BC_4RUNNER
08-20-2013, 11:15 PM
Line X is the way to go Kenton. If you call the coquitlam Line X ask for Joe.

Happypants
08-21-2013, 12:06 AM
I wanna pull the bed liner and do a roll on bed liner, u guys sell kits greg?

BC_4RUNNER
08-21-2013, 12:55 AM
I wanna pull the bed liner and do a roll on bed liner, u guys sell kits greg?

No roll on kits Nick. We just do drop in bedliners, bedrugs or Line X. I'm pretty sure most of the big box places sell the roll on kits, but I have yet to see one that looks good and in no way are they close to Line X to Rhino or any of the other spray on poly liners.

Happypants
08-21-2013, 08:13 AM
Ah, I have a drop in Berliner right now and not a fan of it,

85chevy
08-21-2013, 06:59 PM
Can't beat 2 component no solvent products just wish u didn't need the fancy gun and equipment to spray them on. But I guess people need to make money some how

4skin
08-21-2013, 07:44 PM
Have done several roll on spray on home style kits
Would not do another followed the prep recomendations
And one peeled off in the winter and took two kits to complete it
The labour time and material cost to actually get the thickness
Linex or other pro applied liners it isn't worth doing it yourself
In my opinion anyway

85chevy
08-21-2013, 07:57 PM
Have done several roll on spray on home style kits
Would not do another followed the prep recomendations
And one peeled off in the winter and took two kits to complete it
The labour time and material cost to actually get the thickness
Linex or other pro applied liners it isn't worth doing it yourself
In my opinion anyway
Its the nice thing about the two component ones is what u put on is what stays so it if its 1/4 inch thick when its applied it doesn't lose any thickness and used plenty of epoxys and urethanes at my old job they are tough has hell

vajayjay
08-21-2013, 08:26 PM
I heard they give better deals if you pay for two trucks at once. But the second truck must be a longbed dually dodge..

Now who has one of those that needs a bedliner :confused0006:

vajayjay
08-21-2013, 08:30 PM
I just thought of someone ....

ME :party0010:

homeboy
08-21-2013, 08:33 PM
I need to book an appointment with line x in Langley to do my dmax, been busy wheeling to much :D

Moondog
08-21-2013, 11:18 PM
I had my 05 Dodge sprayed with Line-X at Trademasters in Chilliwack when I bought it (2005) I have hauled everything from a Camper & ATV's to Gravel to logs on a regular basis ever since it was done and the Line-X still looks just as good as it did when it was 1st done Line-X isn't they cheapest option but it is definitely a case of you only get what you pay for.

Hellboy
08-21-2013, 11:53 PM
Thanks guys line-x it is!

bigrig81
08-22-2013, 08:11 AM
hey how much does it cost for a spray in line-x down there anyway?

harvester_sorrow
08-25-2013, 07:42 PM
i have line-x and happy with it. the old rhino seemed to be better for stopping cargo from sliding. my line-x is worn down to paint on the tailgate lip from sliding heavy objects into it