PDA

View Full Version : New member

JKU-Girl
08-14-2013, 01:00 AM
Hi. I have just joined Fun in BC. About a year ago I bought a 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and I love my baby girl. Have not found a name for her yet. I've gone on a few off road trips with my two boys and loved it. This year I just started to do small mods on my JKU. I look forward to wheeling with more people as that would be a lot more fun than alone.
See ya guys on the streets ... Pls don't forget to wave at the other Jeep!

toyon35s
08-14-2013, 01:29 AM
Welcome :) , Barbie is always a good name , she had a nice pink one and jeeps are for girls sooooo lol

procircuit
08-14-2013, 07:53 AM
welcome!. i always wave at jeeps, but the other 3 fingers are lazy don't mind them:)

Griswold
08-14-2013, 11:34 AM
lol Welcome to the nut house.

lil'finger
08-14-2013, 11:55 AM
Don't worry, some of the boys are just jealous of what our jeep can do. lol Welcome to the site

JKU-Girl
08-14-2013, 12:00 PM
Welcome :) , Barbie is always a good name , she had a nice pink one and jeeps are for girls sooooo lol

lol too funny ... not into Barbie or pink color ... but thanks :)

JKU-Girl
08-14-2013, 12:02 PM
Don't worry, some of the boys are just jealous of what our jeep can do. lol Welcome to the site

lol ... thanks and yes I agree ... they are jealous of our jeeps

dani
08-14-2013, 12:37 PM
welcome to the site :)

atoyot
08-14-2013, 02:56 PM
welcome...
im jelous of ur jeep aswell....:D :rolleyes: :D

Chopstick
08-14-2013, 04:00 PM
:welcome:

Tinker Belle
08-14-2013, 04:26 PM
welcome...
im jelous of ur jeep aswell....:D :rolleyes: :D

there is sommething sinister in that smirk.........;)

welcome girl[cheers]

Trailjunkie
08-14-2013, 07:19 PM
welcome. jeep's are the neatest in my opinion so see you out there and keep an eye on the invites section for meet and greets k

The King Machine
08-14-2013, 08:14 PM
sup hows it going

vajayjay
08-14-2013, 09:33 PM
A jeep girl oh yeah

Welcome, keep an eye out for events and trips and when you see one you're interested in let me know so I can get ride bitch :D

I'll even drive if you'd like, don't worry I'd treat it like it was my own Rice

Trailjunkie
08-15-2013, 12:03 AM
when you see one you're interested in let me know so I can get ride bitch

I'll even drive if you'd like, don't worry I'd treat it like it was my own
bad idea ... never trust the amish
that is all

Trixnbun
08-15-2013, 09:01 AM
welcome. jeep's are the neatest in my opinion so see you there and keep an eye on the invites section for meet and greets k

At least their short wheel base doesn't result in bad navigation around tight trees, a soft suspension in the rear leafs and blowing out windows.. Cuz damn that clean up causes delays..

Welcome, and agreed pink really must be banned color on jeeps.. Barbie is as useless as ken..

Would love to see more girls running whipsaw with me and the association in sept.. join us? Camping is paid..

Half Slant
08-15-2013, 09:45 AM
At least their short wheel base doesn't result in bad navigation around tight trees, a soft suspension in the rear leafs and blowing out windows.. Cuz damn that clean up causes delays..

Welcome, and agreed pink really must be banned color on jeeps.. Barbie is as useless as ken..

Would love to see more girls running whipsaw with me and the association in sept.. join us? Camping is paid..

Pink is overrated and over used. Grimace purple is where its at !

I may be up for the whipsaw run, depending if the Sami is ready... well, if not, could just take the fullsize ... hahaha

Oh yes, I almost forgot!

Welcome to the shitshow !!!

dirka dave
08-15-2013, 10:12 AM
This thread sucks without tits.

Half Slant
08-15-2013, 10:16 AM
This thread sucks without tits.

Then what are you waiting for dirka? Show us your titties !

dirka dave
08-15-2013, 11:29 AM
Then what are you waiting for dirka? Show us your titties !

Nicks are much bigger.

Half Slant
08-15-2013, 11:47 AM
Nicks are much bigger.

Are you ashamed to be part of the itty bitty titty committee?

lil'finger
08-15-2013, 01:03 PM
Nicks are much bigger.

Be proud of what you got!! lol

BleepinJeep
08-15-2013, 01:19 PM
Are you ashamed to be part of the itty bitty titty committee?

Itty Bittys are awesome:party0010:

Nutbar
08-15-2013, 01:40 PM
I love all the titties, itty bitty's, big n bouncy's, tennis balls in socks, it don't matter they all need love:D

JKU-Girl
08-15-2013, 02:28 PM
there is sommething sinister in that smirk.........;)

I agree Tinker Belle ;)

welcome girl[cheers]

JKU-Girl
08-15-2013, 02:32 PM

Depends on when in September ... which association is this that I'm supposed to join?

Trixnbun
08-15-2013, 02:49 PM
You don't have to "join the 4WDABC association", although we always do welcome new members, not necessary.

We've simply opted to host our fall conference at Coalmont and have the run as part of it this year and it would be great if people from all clubs/sites would join us around the campfire/on the trail - the details - Whipsaw Run (http://www.funinbc.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119316)

Doing the run Sept 14th..

Me - I just would like to meet more female wheelers to go play with.. there are so few of us.. and I don't do many "events" as I'm normally off on the trails myself or one of the guys.. so hoping this will bring a few out..

lincoln locked
08-15-2013, 09:30 PM
welcome from ktown [cheers]

JKU-Girl
08-15-2013, 10:56 PM
You don't have to "join the 4WDABC association", although we always do welcome new members, not necessary.

We've simply opted to host our fall conference at Coalmont and have the run as part of it this year and it would be great if people from all clubs/sites would join us around the campfire/on the trail - the details - Whipsaw Run (http://www.funinbc.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119316)

Doing the run Sept 14th..

Me - I just would like to meet more female wheelers to go play with.. there are so few of us.. and I don't do many "events" as I'm normally off on the trails myself or one of the guys.. so hoping this will bring a few out..
I'd luv to join but that wknd I'm busy. I'll keep a lookout for other wheeling posts. Thanks for the invite.

vajayjay
08-16-2013, 09:33 AM
bad idea ... never trust the amish
that is all

Don't wreck this for me Doug, I've almost got her letting me drive. I need to wheel again [36]

JKU-Girl
08-16-2013, 08:24 PM
Guys ... The only one that can drive my baby girl is MOI!! Sorry guys 😂

T 'n' A Barbie
08-16-2013, 11:46 PM
Welcome to the site hun :)

Don't let Vaj drive...tree hugger #2 is not what you want. lol

Have fun out there.

Mandy

JKU-Girl
08-17-2013, 12:05 AM
Welcome to the site hun :)

Don't let Vaj drive...tree hugger #2 is not what you want. lol

Have fun out there.

Mandy
Thanks Mandy ... I'm not letting anyone drive my girl especially guys - won't be able to handle her properly 😎😎

The King Machine
08-17-2013, 12:03 PM
You can't stereo type all of us guys. Some of us are sensitive like a delicate flower.
I for one couldn't give a rats ass what type of vehicle people wheel.
There seems to be all types here, golf carts, quads, red convertible cars, boats, etc.
I think girls and jeeps are good I get a twitch in my left testicle when ever I see such a combination.

dirka dave
08-17-2013, 03:55 PM
Still no boobies.

My feeling is hurt.

harvester_sorrow
08-17-2013, 07:48 PM
You can't stereo type all of us guys. Some of us are sensitive like a delicate flower.
There seems to be all types here, golf carts, quads, red convertible cars, boats, etc.
I think girls and jeeps are good I get a twitch in my left testicle when ever I see such a combination.

you say hi to your sisters for me yet? :D

Half Slant
08-18-2013, 01:29 PM

lol sounds like someone's a suck up

The King Machine
08-19-2013, 05:36 PM
lol sounds like someone's a suck up

Listen here sister,

The only thing I'm sucking up is beer.

lol

vajayjay
08-19-2013, 06:27 PM
Thanks Mandy ... I'm not letting anyone drive my girl especially guys - won't be able to handle her properly ����

I'm nice to other peoples rigs, ask Phil how his scout is doing :D