View Full Version : Underground adventures PT4,............its not a lost mine if its been found

08-09-2013, 11:13 AM
well i was doin some explorin for mines n caves,,,,again
thatght id check out a landslide that is suppose to have a lost/forgotten mine in it.......
well the landslide landed on the mine entrance... crushed alot of it...
but i found a way in....:D
the rocks are huge and the ice cold air blowing from below in every crack was crazy....i explored as far as i could without back up with me....or a rope tied to me....parts of the floor were just ice n its scary no knowing what ur walkin ontop of....
I heard n saw some weird things even snapped some pixx of some unexplainable things in there that im not sure im ready to see in person by myself again yet....

(do u believe in ghosts?,not sure what it was but,,,there was a whole weird mist with faces n voices thing that came out a couple times....
it came from the same cave, once i was down deep....
not the first time an unexplainable event has happened to me in an old mine .. but the first time ive caught pixx of it,,,

( i left those detailed pixx out sorry but i am showing them to peeps in person i dont want something that unique and special that i caught on film plastered everywhere, so for now im keepin the copys pvt...)except 3rd pic down on the right side,,, the start of the mist is visible....
in the better pics u can actually make out faces etc...

i will be going back with someone to see if i can get some audio n video of the experiences i had in there

Again sorry No location or info will be given....
if somehow u have been there or think u know the area please keep all info to ur self!!!!...
or pm me n we can discuss....

go out explore our history n have FUNINBC[36] .
next underground adventure commin sooon..;)

08-09-2013, 11:30 AM
awesome!! I could stand watch for ya, but no f'n chance I'm going in, lol

The King Machine
08-09-2013, 12:41 PM
sweet dude

08-09-2013, 12:55 PM
as a person who refuses to be underground, I appreciate the pics!

08-09-2013, 06:48 PM
forgot to mention this is acid........
not photoshop...
its drippin off the celing and on these rocks..

08-09-2013, 07:07 PM
Fuck ya man that's killer ill go inn with ya ....just let me know

08-09-2013, 08:44 PM
Thats pretty awesome[cheers]

08-10-2013, 01:59 AM
looks very fun, i understand not wanting to go in alone regardless of conditions or your strange experience.[cheers]

08-10-2013, 09:38 AM
I'm in Kris, Let me know when you want to go again.

Great photo's and a great adventure by the sounds of things

08-10-2013, 03:01 PM
in lets go

Half Slant
08-15-2013, 10:52 AM
Wow thats some crazy stuff. I'm in for some explorin as well

08-15-2013, 10:20 PM
sounds like an adventure and if I'm down your way I'd be into checking it out. I'll take any chance to go underground I get!

Tinker Belle
08-16-2013, 06:48 AM
Kris's crack crevasse and cave tour coming soon .touring underground BC hmmmmm Kris this may be you dragons den business :D
I wanna see the other pics , I believe in ghost s enough to not want to piss it off be nice when you go exploring BC kids you never know what you will see.:eek:

08-17-2013, 10:58 PM
Kris's crack crevasse and cave tour coming soon .touring underground BC;)
..................[36] hahahaha...

08-17-2013, 10:59 PM
sounds like an adventure and if I'm down your way I'd be into checking it out. I'll take any chance to go underground I get!

pm me when u know when ur down, well go play....[36]

lincoln locked
08-19-2013, 05:17 PM
looks crazy[cheers]

04-08-2014, 05:54 PM
colours on pictures just amazing....