View Full Version : VI

06-29-2013, 09:24 AM
Not sure where this question would fit in so this is where I put it haha, a bunch of buddy's and me are going camping this weekend and I'd imagine there will be road blocks all over the place if we have are booze in the back are they able too still take it? And if my sami is on a trailer they cant VI it or anything can they?

06-29-2013, 12:45 PM
if its on a trailer I would tell them to fuck off because its not on the road. with the booze. out of sight is out of mind.

06-29-2013, 12:50 PM
Alright thanks kinda what I was guessing but people have told me different. But I'll go with your answer![cheers]

06-29-2013, 03:42 PM
make sure to get 3rd party liability insurance for that rig, you will regret it if you dont.

CO's and police officers will ask you for insurance.

06-30-2013, 10:54 PM
Never asked me for insurance papers on Burma yesterday
Truck was on trailer with permit from last week end

07-01-2013, 11:55 PM
if the vehicle is on a trailer it will not need insurance. if it is on a marked FSR, ir will require third party liability.

if the liquor is not in the passenger compartment, your clear to transport if you are of age. there is a cap for how much you are able to transport apparently, but i am not sure the quantity.

07-02-2013, 02:00 PM
Thanks was all good didn't see a road block!