View Full Version : Mission Interpretive Forest

06-25-2013, 04:59 PM
I assume you folks are aware of the District of Missions plans around multi use recreation in the West Stave area, some vague plans around motorized ORV areas, and the Tim Horton's kids camp at Pine Lake.

We are going to have to get serious pretty soon with claiming trails with GPS tracks inside what used to be the TFL, now Interpretive Forest.

Is there any interest here in meeting with me and discussing strategy? We have one but I would really like to incorporate yours too, if possible.

06-25-2013, 09:55 PM
i am interested Kim.

06-25-2013, 10:17 PM
gotta keep it usable so how

06-26-2013, 08:38 AM
We have been aware of it for the last 5 years that they have been "discussing" it. By the time this actually happens my hips are gonna be broken and ill be rollin a handicart.

06-27-2013, 07:16 PM
The Province has approved the millions for the road relocation around the east side of Sayers that was a condition of Tim Horton's. The boundary between District of Mission and FVRD at Pine lake has been adjusted so the entire proposed Tim's camp is in the District of Mission.

This means that the conditions that Tim's had have essentially been met.

I may be wrong but I expect things to start happening for real over the next 18 months.