PDA

View Full Version : Spray in bed liners

arjan
03-02-2013, 07:43 PM
I just got a truck this last weekend and would like a sprayed in bed liner.

I was doing some reading and the reflex seems to be liked by people who got it.
Anybody know where to get it done around mission? Other brands should be ok also, I would like something thick and that stops stuff from sliding around.

I am also looking for a tonneau cover, anybody know where the get the undercover brand for a reasonable price?

Thanks

longhorn
03-02-2013, 08:09 PM
I have had a couple , dont go cheap they peel off.
Go Rhino lining my kid just did his $600

Moondog
03-02-2013, 09:46 PM
Don't waste your money on anything else LineX is the way to go I have had mine in my truck for 6 years now I have hauled everything gravel, sand, paving slabs, rock, gravel and lumber and it still looks as good as the day they 1st did it. I got mine sprayed over at Trademasters in Chilliwack [cheers] [cheers]
Also forgot Trademasters and linex offer a lifetime warranty not that you will need it

arjan
03-02-2013, 09:47 PM
How much did that set you back if I may ask?

Moondog
03-02-2013, 09:53 PM
I paid $450 back then I believe they are charging $500 now it sounds a lot but its worth every penny

jeeper
03-02-2013, 10:19 PM
I'm sure the durability of the product depends on how well the prep work was done , so find someone that has been successful at prepping the truck , such as who Dave used ;)

gavman
03-02-2013, 11:00 PM
Don't waste your money on anything else LineX is the way to go I have had mine in my truck for 6 years now I have hauled everything gravel, sand, paving slabs, rock, gravel and lumber and it still looks as good as the day they 1st did it. I got mine sprayed over at Trademasters in Chilliwack [cheers] [cheers]
Also forgot Trademasters and linex offer a lifetime warranty not that you will need it

And WHERE the feck did you come from:rolleyes:

Rhino in all my trucks, its Great....

trackyota
03-02-2013, 11:02 PM
I second trademasters I'm also a happy customer did my rockers as well

trackyota
03-02-2013, 11:03 PM
Also linx lifetime warranty can take it to any shop as well that does linex

Apathy
03-03-2013, 09:05 AM
rino or linex.

also, make sure they do it right and not put tape over some of the holes in the bed. My truck had a linex liner in it prior to purchase. I had something move in my bed and poked a hole.. pulled it back and some jack ass put duck tape over a hole and then the linex over it!!!!

yes, i need to take it back and have it re-done on WARRANTY

Hellboy
03-03-2013, 10:25 AM
I kinda like the idea of a rubber mat for the bed... I want to get something for my truck that prevents stuff sliding around... Does linex and rhino handle that or does it all slide around back there?

arjan
03-03-2013, 10:57 PM
I will give trademasters a call, I was actually next door there on Friday.

Looking at tonneau covers, I sort of like the undercover brand. Cap it (Next door to Trademasters) carries them, but their pricing seemed a bit north of where I'd like to be.

4skin
03-04-2013, 12:24 AM
Pm bc4runner on tonneau cover he might do better on price

England
03-04-2013, 10:06 AM
I need to do this also 400 was the quote I gots my heep a while back

epic3
03-04-2013, 10:18 AM
I did my own a few years back in my truck its hauled quads wood dogs and a multitude of camping supplies and gear. I used hippo liner with good prep ans my own gun to spray it in

England
03-04-2013, 10:22 AM
k so im comming to your shop then !!!! im not kidding either

Apathy
03-04-2013, 12:58 PM
I did my own a few years back in my truck its hauled quads wood dogs and a multitude of camping supplies and gear. I used hippo liner with good prep ans my own gun to spray it in

i used this in my pathfinder front to back.. it has held up well.

epic3
03-04-2013, 01:16 PM
k so im comming to your shop then !!!! im not kidding either

love to do it for ya bro

4skin
03-04-2013, 02:27 PM
I did the hippo liner temperature affects its sticking
Was to cold when I did it and it peeled off in sheets
And yes it was prepped properly wash and wiped etc
Used it before and since no prob

arjan
03-04-2013, 05:17 PM
I phoned trademasters, they want $525 + tax now.

skyjacker
03-04-2013, 06:25 PM
I kinda like the idea of a rubber mat for the bed... I want to get something for my truck that prevents stuff sliding around... Does linex and rhino handle that or does it all slide around back there?

Rhino is great for keeping stuff where you put it I'm sure linex is the same way as long as the object isn't round or whatever it works great tool boxes and mixed shit stay put for the most part , also depends on ur driving lol

longhorn
03-04-2013, 07:29 PM
rino or linex.

also, make sure they do it right and not put tape over some of the holes in the bed. My truck had a linex liner in it prior to purchase. I had something move in my bed and poked a hole.. pulled it back and some jack ass put duck tape over a hole and then the linex over it!!!!

yes, i need to take it back and have it re-done on WARRANTY

I noticed they did that with my kids truck.
They took off the tie downs then put masking tape across the holes then sprayed it.
brand new 2013 truck.

I gave him a ride to pick it up and its a good thing I was checking it out , they hadnt put the box bolts back in.
Box was just sitting there.

harvester_sorrow
03-04-2013, 09:12 PM
i got linex. was around $500 for over the rails on my tacoma. holding up fairly well. its been worn down to the paint on the top of the tail gate from sliding gear into the bed (they will not warranty that). and peeled up in one spot on the tail gate (probably bad prep) got it through linex in poco on the bypass

sparkes3
03-08-2013, 04:04 PM
i was just quoted 550 for reflex at toppers by the patullo bridge

Moondog
03-08-2013, 06:00 PM
i got linex. was around $500 for over the rails on my tacoma. holding up fairly well. its been worn down to the paint on the top of the tail gate from sliding gear into the bed (they will not warranty that). and peeled up in one spot on the tail gate (probably bad prep) got it through linex in poco on the bypass

I have mine over the bed rails as well noticed it was really thin and that it wouldn't take a hell of a lot to wear it through I called trademasters and told them about my concerns they took my truck back in and resprayed the box tops again to a depth of around 1/4 of an inch done under warranty never had any issues with it since.