PDA

View Full Version : Recovery numbers

ray
02-04-2013, 06:24 PM
Ya know i think this could be a sticky because well ive needed it and so has others i feel that putting my number up here to help those buried in who the fuck nows were is a good idea so can u make this a sticky with just my number or multiples
If ya stuck gimme a call or txt always willing to help if i can !

604 556 4715 ray !

See ya all out there and of course this is no fees shit because chances are u will pull me out one day !
Good old friends helping friends

levigardiner
02-04-2013, 06:29 PM
im up for that, 878 2342, in the westbank/peachland area

F150HULK
02-04-2013, 08:00 PM
We have this in our members room. Appreciate the extra numbers tho!!

ray
02-04-2013, 08:08 PM
Well no ones made me a member yet so sorry

Happypants
02-04-2013, 08:21 PM
Well no ones made me a member yet so sorry

Well who's fault is that!? It's not that hard, come out to events and meet people, u have been here since 06, so have I and I've never met u or know what u drive,

Hint hint
[f][f]

:D

ray
02-04-2013, 08:29 PM
i have and you have met me lots i used to drive a bright yellow suzuki sidekick with bananatank plasterd all over it ! been out lots just not much of a talker more of the quiet guy in the corner ! Right now its a nicely built xj

Happypants
02-04-2013, 08:31 PM
Oh yea!!! I met u when we pulled that waggy outta the creek that was half buried lol, that's the last time I seen u! And that was at least 5 years ago cuz my xj at the time still had a roof lol

ray
02-04-2013, 09:06 PM
yepp ive been out since then too lol just diffrent rigs lol yes your xj was still almost intact right ?

procircuit
02-04-2013, 10:16 PM
Well who's fault is that!? It's not that hard, come out to events and meet people, u have been here since 06, so have I and I've never met u or know what u drive,

Hint hint
[f][f]

:D

Events... What are these events you speak of an when do they happen lol

Punk in Drublic
02-04-2013, 10:30 PM
i just call rod, hes mission control.

Trailjunkie
02-04-2013, 10:37 PM
yeah i met you at the miracle valley waggy recovery.i dont see why we shouldn't have the open rooms guys call list. good idea ray

ray
02-05-2013, 12:02 AM
Well i figured it would be good i dont mind helping wether its members or not expecially if there not a retard its no problem weve all been young stupid and drunk right haha

Happypants
02-05-2013, 12:36 AM
yepp ive been out since then too lol just diffrent rigs lol yes your xj was still almost intact right ?

Almost lol, it's long gone now

ray
02-06-2013, 04:21 AM
Well this was a waste gawd two numbers really shows nowadays community outside friends shame shame shame too many good fur nothing punk bitchs who dont know what there doing or talking about

Trailjunkie
02-06-2013, 10:40 AM
its more likely peeps are concerned with putting there private info out on an open forum. there's alot of asshatts out there on that web thingy uno.i know if i can help im all over it and you couldn't get better back up than this group ive seen that in action several times. recouveries are some of the best and worst times.lol..thats were i met you.maby exchange numbers through p m or something?

Punk in Drublic
02-06-2013, 10:49 AM
Well this was a waste gawd two numbers really shows nowadays community outside friends shame shame shame too many good fur nothing punk bitchs who dont know what there doing or talking about

im always up for heling i just, like doug said, dont find it wise to put my number up on an open forum. but lots of peeps here have eachothers number, and a quick call and a quick post from a works good. so no we are not a bunch punk bitches (im a punk but not a bitch) just not everyone wants to post there number in an open room. Rice

procircuit
02-06-2013, 11:00 AM
im always up for heling i just, like doug said, dont find it wise to put my number up on an open forum. but lots of peeps here have eachothers number, and a quick call and a quick post from a works good. so no we are not a bunch punk bitches (im a punk but not a bitch) just not everyone wants to post there number in an open room. Rice

this

atoyot
02-06-2013, 11:12 AM
[quote=ray;1690049/too many good fur nothing punk bitchs who dont know what there doing or talking about...."

could u be more specific....maybe name names....:dontknow: ............
hey maybe im one of the good fur nothing punk bitchs who dont know what there doing or talking about[/quote]......

just wonderin if u mean everyone in general or certain special people.:D .....
.:hitler:

StinkFinger
02-06-2013, 11:16 AM
if you can just make or call some one to make a post your golden. i saw the post about sheldon and chunks and buy the time i was up there they were out and there were 5-10 trucks that went up

Punk in Drublic
02-06-2013, 11:18 AM
and it made us feel loved :lovesick:

ray
02-06-2013, 02:16 PM
not directed to any one lol just the world nowadays as in outside of our wheeling groups n stuff just no one wants to help

although i did pull a dodge cummin out of top of sumas on sunday and he gave me 60bucks for a 5 min job i said no just return the favor to another stuck one day and he isisited so that was awsome !

when i say punk ass bitchs and dont know what there talking about i mean like my neighbours and a specific person on here d******1

fill in the blanks that guy grinds my gears fucks with err one

Punk in Drublic
02-06-2013, 02:17 PM
lol dont worry about Devon11. well take care of that half wit lol. yea i hear what your sayin.

4skin
02-06-2013, 02:26 PM
Think he's already gone lol

Happypants
02-06-2013, 04:17 PM
I don't like to post my number on the net but if u ask for it I'll give u it with trust that u won't give it to anyone else,

4skin
02-06-2013, 05:59 PM
I got it off the bathroom wall nick
It' said for a good tug call nick

Happypants
02-06-2013, 06:18 PM
Just don't say which bathroom thou..

The King Machine
02-06-2013, 06:41 PM
This is my e-mail steel187@live.com thats about as far as I take posting personal info. It will go to my smart phone and inform me right away. Or PM if you want my number, like others have said it's a trust thing.
I've been pulled out a number of times over the years, the way I see it I owe.
If I can I will help most any body, even retards. I may just charge double the beers.
My rate is one beer per 15 mins of winch time, plus a 3 beer flat rate to get me out to your position.
If a one ton can't do it, or two one tons daisy chained by all means contact me.
I've got heavy rigging gear 28,000 lbs chains/slings, snatch block, and a few other helpful tools.
I'm not a punk ass or bitch, just rather have the bullshity At a min.
cheers

and how do you become a "member"? do I got to join some kind of circle jerk first?

Happypants
02-06-2013, 06:45 PM
Yeah....u gotta be the one in the center...

Tinker Belle
02-06-2013, 06:46 PM
You have to be a member to attend circle jerks. oh yeah

mus-Tard
02-06-2013, 06:48 PM
This is my e-mail steel187@live.com thats about as far as I take posting personal info. It will go to my smart phone and inform me right away. Or PM if you want my number, like others have said it's a trust thing.
I've been pulled out a number of times over the years, the way I see it I owe.
If I can I will help most any body, even retards. I may just charge double the beers.
My rate is one beer per 15 mins of winch time, plus a 3 beer flat rate to get me out to your position.
If a one ton can't do it, or two one tons daisy chained by all means contact me.
I've got heavy rigging gear 28,000 lbs chains/slings, snatch block, and a few other helpful tools.
I'm not a punk ass or bitch, just rather have the bullshity At a min.
cheers

and how do you become a "member"? do I got to join some kind of circle jerk first?

uhh.......................................

kinda.........................................

yeah.

but the worst part is you have to eat it.

food [g]

T 'n' A Barbie
02-06-2013, 07:27 PM

Lmfao

vajayjay
02-06-2013, 08:04 PM
not directed to any one lol just the world nowadays as in outside of our wheeling groups n stuff just no one wants to help

although i did pull a dodge cummin out of top of sumas on sunday and he gave me 60bucks for a 5 min job i said no just return the favor to another stuck one day and he isisited so that was awsome !

when i say punk ass bitchs and dont know what there talking about i mean like my neighbours and a specific person on here d******1

fill in the blanks that guy grinds my gears fucks with err one

I have a dodge cummins and it was stuck on Sunday, I was the first responder to help :D

But I got stuck too :(

Punk in Drublic
02-06-2013, 08:28 PM
we all had to do unspeakable deeds to get where we are. especially chopstick, poor boy had his chin ball slapped right into his face. tragic.

skyjacker
02-06-2013, 09:13 PM
If my Towtruck was up and running I'd slap my number up but she's broke , I'm always helping buddy's out tho with anything I can

The King Machine
02-06-2013, 09:18 PM
Yeah....u gotta be the one in the center...
I'm sure my rippled body would make you fling yogurt that much quicker, but I'm just not one to be the center of attention.

Happypants
02-06-2013, 09:20 PM
I'm sure my rippled body would make you fling yogurt that much quicker, but I'm just not one to be the center of attention.

Bahahhaahhahahahahah lollollol lollol

The King Machine
02-06-2013, 09:21 PM
uhh.......................................

kinda.........................................

yeah.

but the worst part is you have to eat it.

food [g]

Oh

what the hell

At least 3 days before could you just make sure you don't eat any spicy food................oh and remember to have one glass of sweetened milk every night too.

:WTF

The King Machine
02-06-2013, 09:22 PM

Now your funny lol

Happypants
02-06-2013, 09:22 PM
Nope, gonna drink a lot of coffee and smoke 10 packs of cigs lol

The King Machine
02-06-2013, 09:24 PM
Nope, gonna drink a lot of coffee and smoke 10 packs of cigs lol

lol you funny too

85chevy
02-06-2013, 09:51 PM
lol you funny too
Your pretty cheap for recovery when u consider just how much playing with the sticks u have to do to operate ur winch and drive:dontknow:

The King Machine
02-06-2013, 10:39 PM
Your pretty cheap for recovery when u consider just how much playing with the sticks u have to do to operate ur winch and drive:dontknow:

No charge for guys named Terry.

You need to be quick when operating the sticks, sometimes you need both hands one on each, got 4 in total inside the cab. Some I rarely touch, others all the time. I've found operation of the clutch and knowing what position the sticks are in are the most important.

Even have a stick out on the winch, clearly a two man job.

4skin
02-06-2013, 11:08 PM
So you play with your stick while driving

fullsizebronco
02-07-2013, 01:24 AM
im always up for pulling people out i actually find it fun [wako] i carry straps and shackles in my daily driver pm me any time....also real hard to become a member when you live in kelowna unfortunately i dont make it down there enough [cheers]

Honky
02-07-2013, 10:24 AM
No charge for guys named Terry.

You need to be quick when operating the sticks, sometimes you need both hands one on each, got 4 in total inside the cab. Some I rarely touch, others all the time. I've found operation of the clutch and knowing what position the sticks are in are the most important.

Even have a stick out on the winch, clearly a two man job.

Mr King Machine...you will fit in just fine around here[36]

Chopstick
02-07-2013, 05:26 PM
Now that I'm a little hot an bothered from this thread.

Can't everyone on the interweb see this anyways?
If u call me all your gonna hear is Ching Chang dong kong bunzi!

Punk in Drublic
02-07-2013, 06:06 PM
Now that I'm a little hot an bothered from this thread.

Can't everyone on the interweb see this anyways?
If u call me all your gonna hear is Honk Kong Boys what you oder pickup or derivery

ray
02-07-2013, 06:53 PM
what he said ......../\

bjo44
11-24-2013, 08:34 PM
good to know