PDA

View Full Version : Toyota coffee and rtv

c0y0ta
08-02-2012, 10:26 PM
www.funinbc.comwww.funinbc.com/forumwww.funinbc.com/forum/newthread.php
So, if anybody wants to help me feel I've recovered the some $100 in exhaust bolts, the Kelowna dealership has this courtesy juan valdez fresh grind coffee thing goin on in the waiting room there...

every time i walk out the door it's 97...96...95...down to $92 as of today, if anybody wants to pitch in...don't forget to ask them why they don't sell genuine FIPG there, although the darling honda dude will scrawl 'Toyota' on the Momentive RTV103 tube if u ask him right...even if that one isn't spec'd for oil resistance...

c0y0ta
08-02-2012, 10:26 PM
And i have no clue why my posts have a broken link in them, if someone can help me w that...

youngun
08-02-2012, 10:54 PM
I don't even understand what im reading :dontknow:

procircuit
08-02-2012, 10:55 PM

:s30x:

dirka dave
08-02-2012, 11:52 PM

:WTF [1d]

kamloopsyota
08-03-2012, 10:44 AM
i think i need to be reeeeeally high to understand this guys posts

levigardiner
08-03-2012, 11:57 AM
uhhhhhh? [16]

Punk in Drublic
08-03-2012, 12:02 PM
this guy must be fucking special

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/6/15/dda0dc63-9f4d-4617-865b-1726920767b8.jpg

Hello Kitty
08-03-2012, 01:39 PM
www.funinbc.comwww.funinbc.com/forumwww.funinbc.com/forum/newthread.php
So, if anybody wants to help me feel I've recovered the some $100 in exhaust bolts, the Kelowna dealership has this courtesy juan valdez fresh grind coffee thing goin on in the waiting room there...

every time i walk out the door it's 97...96...95...down to $92 as of today, if anybody wants to pitch in...don't forget to ask them why they don't sell genuine FIPG there, although the darling honda dude will scrawl 'Toyota' on the Momentive RTV103 tube if u ask him right...even if that one isn't spec'd for oil resistance...

Yup I totally agree but how did the peanut butter hot dog fall in the ashtray from the juke box? The last one to use the trumpet was had a is was with the guy from the toy store.
[16]

yoda604
08-03-2012, 02:40 PM
rice:confused0006:

c0y0ta
08-03-2012, 03:49 PM
??? i understand it ???

I spent a LOT on exhaust bolts. I wasn't happy about it. I also like coffee. They make really good coffee there. At the dealership. It's free. I'm happy about that. I don't get out there often. So, I thought i might encourage other people to go there, just for the coffee, because, it makes me feel like i'm getting a better deal on my exhaust bolts...

ingles por favor. and youngun, u especially have had ample practice deciphering my txt form...

also, I asked while I was in there (the Toyota dealership, ja), for fipg. Toyota form-in-place-gasket. They sold me some, black, because 'it's all we use here we use it all the time'. It is, however, a GE product that they gave me. I found that disappointing, and confusing. Moreover, there is a similar GE product more specifically suited to oil resistance than the one they say they are using at that dealership. If, on the off chance that anybody goes into the dealership (for a free coffee or otherwise), well, then, i left some msds sheets at the parts desk and a query with 'Brad' the 'manager' why they don't sell this 'toyota fipg' goop, and, i still have not gotten a good answer. The guy who works there who doesn't drive anything but hondas scrawled 'toytota' on my tube to indicate to me that it was a genuine toyota product. That was all the satisfaction i got so far, and Toyota Canada just told me to talk to Brad (see above), who told me they just buy what toyota tells them to buy.

So, i mention this, because, if you do find yourself in there playing with their way cool coffee machine, someone might ask if they can help you with something. Then, since you don't know why you are there other than some freakin weirdo said they had good coffee, you can simply bring fipg up as a topic of discussion, and ask them why they don't use or sell it, there, at the Kelowna Toyota Dealership...

Is that better? fn tedious.

But speaking of spanish, is anybody planning to drive to mexico for the 'end of the world' party this December? google it, i guess...mayan calender stuff...or never mind...whatever...would make an awesome trip tho...forget i mentioned it

sorry i make no sense, i'm really not all that weird...female tho so...easy guys...

wtf is rice

c0y0ta
08-03-2012, 03:54 PM
um, it makes hot chocolate too...the machine...at the dealership...fresh ground cocoa beans...that's a customer favorite apparently...wrong time of year anyway tho so forget i mentioned it...sorry...bash away...

rice wtf

Metal Mulisha
08-03-2012, 03:54 PM
i think i need to be reeeeeally high to understand this guys posts

I tried...........it doesnt help:(

atoyot
08-03-2012, 04:17 PM
:party0010: ........................rice ............................

youngun
08-03-2012, 09:55 PM
I don't like kelowna toyota, rip off and all they do is screw up the stuff I and many others have taken there for re calls

TWOZEROFOUR
08-09-2012, 02:09 PM
Holy Shit, This is the type of crap i expect from the Jeep owners [16]