View Full Version : hanging lake

07-23-2012, 08:47 PM
has anyone ever made it there? its a hike from the left side of chilliwack lake and borders the U.S. All of the research i have done has shown no success of finding the trail or fishing the lake. Hopefully I can find it and get a float tube there.

07-23-2012, 09:04 PM
their are a few lakes to hike into on the south side of chilliwack lake road. not many reports because not alot of ppl like hiking. flora and greendrop are good.

07-23-2012, 09:19 PM
check out club tread on hanging lake. Your not going to carry a float tube up there. Start with Eaton lake and see how that goes it has a trail the entire way.

Nicomen lake in Manning Park has really good fishing if you get out in the middle of the lake.

Pierce lake is good to but leaving a truck at the trail head is 50/50 on coming back to broken glass.

Taz Jeep
07-23-2012, 09:26 PM
Here's the link to the Hanging lake trail on club tread, it's a bit of a bushwhack !

07-24-2012, 04:23 PM
My sister in law and her husband just did the hike last year and made it to upper and lower hanging lakes. I have been up that way years ago. Took a while to find the trail but once u were on it u just climb. Really nice hike i found. Main obstacle is crossing the river at the far end of chilliwack lake. Tons of devils club and bush wacking.