PDA

View Full Version : owl

Fencepostxjay
04-28-2012, 10:59 PM
well had a great day not working lol , other then a meeting for a possible contract for a kitchen a week for as long as they build them , took the kids to mukaluk's owl open house, dinner at osf then a pirate cartoon in 3d , now tomorrows going to suck. have 2 days work to do in 1 , monday job goes out ,oh well today was worth it [cheers]

Mukaluk
04-28-2012, 11:04 PM
Awesome to see you were able to stop by! Don't think I've ever met you before (my real name is Sue) but I was the one either at the raffle table or running around like a chicken without a head keeping things organized!

Hope you and the family had a great time... and glad to see you got to see the hawks being released! Thanks for sharing! Cheers!

Fencepostxjay
04-28-2012, 11:19 PM
no never met you yet but thanks for posting event other wise i would have worked today it was a nice break wife and kids had fun and planning for pellet dissection tomorrow lol to bad we didnt meat but i wouldnt have even known where to start to look for any one , there was so many people , lol i could have just ran around waving the fibc wave [33][33]till you seen it but dont think it would have went over well lol . maybe next time ,, volunteers around cages ,wow, are well informed on the animals , nice place keep it up

Murd0c
04-28-2012, 11:55 PM
Snoopy is the best :D