PDA

View Full Version : now for the realy fun stuff :)

Fencepostxjay
04-22-2012, 05:46 PM
after the cleanup we stopped at the flats to have a little fun , dbuker knows the little trench we were playing in well i wish i was out taking pics it was a little bigger then the last time was kinda stuck flat on my side, a few guys across a pit camped out were cheering me on , just as every one was saying your done truck poped up and way i went [36] i will see if any pics are on buddies phone had a blast , , we had some fun great end to a great day wish i was there today but had to work [cheers]

Happypants
04-22-2012, 06:26 PM
we passed you guys in the red side by side, mandy was driving in the creekbed, lol

89burban
04-22-2012, 06:45 PM
Looks like fun was had! Cant wait to get out there!

Fencepostxjay
04-22-2012, 07:07 PM
154839we passed you guys in the red side by side, mandy was driving in the creekbed, lol

i thought i seen all you guys at the creek when we got there next time i will have to stop ,

well i got some more pics and out of all they guys hanging around watching me drag the side of my truck in the dirt this is the only one they got ! go fuck yourself , heard some one say should get a pic of the under side while its easy to see it , i dont get into a hole like that often with my daily driver but when i do i want pics lol . when the door hit dirt all i thought , shit thats going to leave a mark , one other time on vedder same thing but all i seen was dirt out passenger window level with roof , one day i will build a bush only truck then i wont care if i get carnage as much , right now i have to be able to get home in mostly one piece [36], ,,.
oh and i still have one more payment on the truck :mad0215:, they seen some pics on face book ounce when they tried to get a hold of me they whent as low as to look me up on face book i had a parts truck and the way i took the photos they went nuts asking if thats their truck go fuck yourself would they like to see all the pics of what i really do with the truck , after last payment what i would be giving them a month im going to take and party maybe a bbq ,, cant wait then the project truck will start soon after [36][cheers]

Taxidermy
04-22-2012, 07:40 PM
Fun in the MUD!!

Half Slant
04-22-2012, 07:50 PM
Saw you guys puttin around! What a great day it was!

Fencepostxjay
04-22-2012, 08:06 PM
Saw you guys puttin around! What a great day it was!

it was but i was shocked how dry stave was , the creek was fun too , we dragged that stock jimmy through every thing he was stuck between the two big trucks lol

stockwheels
04-23-2012, 05:45 AM
looked like a good day

procircuit
04-23-2012, 07:16 AM
beaut day.. coo pics

T 'n' A Barbie
04-23-2012, 04:24 PM
Awesome day out !!!